"My mouth ain't smart at all ...but as I man I want to address like one, I can tell yo' niggas let you run all over them" a sly grin crept upon his face .

"Actually I treat em' how I'm supposed to thank you very much mr.morris" I mocked making him laugh a bit as did I . The door opened to one of the girls from dinner , she was a pretty red bone , thick and tatted stripper if I wasn't mistaken .

"Hi mr.Dave ...I have the guest list ready for tonight" she handed him a tablet that resembled mines . She looked over to me with a fake smile , I didn't react at all , simply ignored her .

"Thank you bri" he held his hand out for her , she gave him a weird look before shaking it . I could sense tension from a mile away , and it definitely was knocking at the room door . She quickly took her tablet , and walked toward the door as he watched her .

"Mmmm i sure can come back when the meeting start" i looked from the door back to him . He put his hand up shaking his head , as her turned his attention back to his books .

I continued to go over the notes that was needed before the meeting .

The meeting

"Amanda this is my assistant briea...she'll be helping during this meeting today " he put his hand on my lower back as he greeted us . I smiled extended my arm waiting for her to shake my hand , hesitantly meeting hands , she finally shook mines .

"Nice to meet you .." I nodded my head , what's up with all the bitches around him . They're weird .

We entered the room all of her men sat around her as me and Dave positioned our self on our end , placing all the important papers where they needed to be , I was ready to start my first meeting of the day.

"So I'm sure you had time to look over the numbers and think about it ...how are you feeling about the investment?" Amanda tried seducing him with her eyes and clothing she wore . From the time I met Dave , his demeanor was strict . Knowing she was setting herself up , I crossed my legs sitting back waiting to speak .

"Well after doing some careful calculations with my assistant I think it's best I pass this opportunity to another investor it just doesn't seem ...in our best interests" he looked over to me for input .

"Yeah , the numbers from the sales just doesn't add up to the money your bringing in unfortunately...the donations do" I locked eyes with Amanda , keeping contact. If looks could kill I'll be dead , she gave a stern smile .

"Hmmm smart intern ...assistant I mean" she cleared her throat " well what makes you think our donations goes to our pro-"

"Oh if I may Angelica" I interrupted, pulling out the facts for her .

"Amanda" she corrected , I walked over to the projector putting the stats up , pointing towards all of the downfalls in their business. The men eyes were glued to me as went over the points once more , incase she didn't catch on the first time .

"Yeah so..like he was stating earlier.. we'll pass it to another investor.. did you have anything you like to add with miss amber ?? ...mr morris ?" I turned to them both with an sarcastic innocent face .

"No ... thank you miss Tims"he sighed sitting up in his seat , I'm not sure if he was over the whole meeting , since it was in fact a waste of time or he genuinely didn't like the way I was presenting it .

"With that being said thank you guys for coming in I'll be sure to send over a list of investors in your bracket" i interlocked my fingers , standing next to the screen . "It was nice seeing you Amanda" excusing myself from tbe projector screen . Dave stood to his feet , fixing his tie as Amanda gave a nod before quickly leaving .