Exchanging numbers and names

Start bij het begin

But why? Why can't you call me? What did I do wrong? Where did I go wrong? Was it the stuttering? OH MY GOD IT WAS MY RAMBLING ISN'T IT? I CAN'T BELIEVE -

"Because I don't have your number you see" He said extending his mobile towards me with a soft smile.

Huh?

Oh right, he doesn't have my number God dumb me hehe

Let me just type -

Wait..

Did he just ask for my number?

OH MY FUCKING GOD AKDBSJKWJWBE

AM I GOING TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS WITH THE PRESIDENT!?! WHAT IN THE MULTIVERSE IS GOING ON TODAY!?

I was in my bubble I didn't notice the president's hand falling down.

"Uh jungkook, you cool?" He asked scratching his nape looking a little awkward?

"Yes I am very cool president" I answered with a wide smile, I am just so happy today.

"So uh, you wanna type your number?"
He ruffled his hair, A habit he does when he is feeling awkward or embarrassed but why-

Fuck I didn't type my number! Jungkook you dumb bitch

"oh God yes!" I literally snatched the mobile from his slim long beautiful hands and pressed the numbers, I ringed it so I can have his number too.

Smart af, I know

I quickly saved my number and decided to put some emojis too

Should I add a heart as well? I mean this is a one time opportunity!

In the end I decided to keep it short and simple

Jungkook 🍪🥰😋😚💜✨

"There president! Now, you can call me anytime!"I said with a smile, actually I never once stopped smiling ever since he asked me for help.
I turned the mobile off and gave it back to him.

"I will see! Also,your classes are going to start soon, I think you should hurry a little to not be late"

He put the mobile in the pocket and sat on his chair, picking up a file from the bundle I carried.

Only if you knew, How much I would just love to ditch the classes and stay with you.

I mean who cares about studies? Not me

"Oh yeah! I will get going then" I turned around moving towards the door.

Can't I just stay here for the rest of my life? Fuck you classes for seperating me from the love of my life.

Just as I was about to leave I heard a call

"Oh and jungkook!"

I quickly turned around, probably did a 360 and snapped my neck but the president had my attention

"Yes president!"

"You can call me Taehyung" He placed the files down , his face resting on one of his hands as he looked at me.

I can call him Taehyung?

I CAN CALL THE PRESIDENT WITH HIS NAME?!?

OMG MOM LOOK HOW FAR HAVE I COME!

"Yes president, uh I mean Taehyung"

Never in my entire life have I felt this immense joy with just a name but here we are.

He smiled at me and went back to looking at his files, I took it as my cue to leave.

Softly shutting the door behind I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I will have this date tattooed on my forehead.

As I was walking towards my class, mind full of the president,my phone rang

"Jungkook where the fuck are you?"

"Joon, h- he noticed me!"

"Who?"

"The university president! Also he was looking beautiful as ever!"

"What?!??"

___________________________________________

Aaaand that's it for today!

I am sorry for being this late! I had to prepare for my exams!

Also, this being my first story stresses me out as well , like I have a perfect scenario but struggling with how do I write it! I will try to improve though!

Thankyou! 💜✨