chapter 1/Experiment #10

Key word:
M/n= male name
L/n= last name

M/n POV

"No please... give him back!... please M/n! " I wake up sweating, "that nightmare... again" I say to myself... "I was four years old when they killed my mother..., tomorrow's my 18 birthday, thats when I'll escape this hell of a place, if I stay, they'll kill me just like they did with my mother.

" Experiment #10, head to room #5 for you're daily medicine"a voice calls out from the speaker. "Jeez why do they call them medicine, their just more pills to increase our powers" I say annoyed. "Ugh whatever, everytime I eat those pills they always immediately send me to the fighting arena or the mating room, which I always end up hurting the experiment that try to touch me, which is why they have been sending me to the fighting arena" I say to myself.

Doctor POV

"Should we send him to the mating room today? " I say "as much as we need an offspring from him, he won't let the other experiments touch him, which ends up with him hurting or killing them in the process" the head doctor says sternly. "I don't think we'll be getting an offspring from him, boss" another doctor speaks. "But don't you think we should keep trying, he'll give up sooner or later, we just have to try" another doctor argues. "No!, he'll just kill them over and over again, we can't risk loosing anymore experiments" the head doctor says. "He has killed over 10 males that we have paired him with, I won't loose more experiments because of he's stubbornness" the head doctor says in an angry tone. "Just get him to the fighting arena, let's test he's powers, especially the " rabbit hole "technique" he says once more. "You, tell me what that technique means" he points out to an apprentice. "The rabbit hole technique, is a special ability that only the rabbit species can perform, when the technique is being performed by the user it creates a semi giant crater which gives the user an opportunity to lure it's victims, to then manipulate and control them, so then they do as the user demands" the apprentice answers. "Good... Good, now go on, get him to the fighting arena" he said once more.

~Time skip~

M/n POV

'It's been a while since I was sent to the fighting arena, now it's lunch time, the time of the day I hate the most because they'res always an argument about whose the most powerful experiment, which leads to fights/food fights, I just wish this time of the day would be peaceful and quite other than to hear people screaming and shouting, and other loud sounds'

"Hey M/n? " Tasha says waving her hand in front of my face. "What is it Tasha? " I say eating more of my lunch. "Have you mated with seone yet? " she asks. "No, you know damn well I don't let no one touch me" I say annoyed by her question. "Or are you just waiting for the right guy to come along? " she says smirking. 'I almost spit my drink out of surprise, but then I just respond her by shrugging'. "You're no fun M/n! . " she says laughing at me. "Tasha I'm not like you, you've already mated with you're mate so don't expect me to randomly give up my body to just please the doctors and scientists with an offspring I don't even want yet. " I say angrily.

To be continued....

Author:thank you guys for reading the first chapter of "you're annoying! " I will certainly update more but for now I made this first chapter long just until I think of an idea for the second chapter, hope you loved this so far! Bye loves! 👋

Word count: 641