"Don't worry, Crayon will win."

Seeing that Shao Xian was so nervous, Fu Baizhou could not help but comfort him.

"How are you so sure?"

"He should be showing his enemy to be weak now, and it is estimated that he will turn over in a while."

Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, the audience suddenly screamed and cheered, and even the commentary was so excited that it was a little inarticulate.

The team led by Qian Wenjie turned heads!

And all the way, with great speed to win the tiebreaker!

Shao Xian also smiled happily.

After the game, Qian Wenjie led the team to the stage for an interview.

The smile on his face and the enthusiastic applause of the audience made him both moved and guilty.

Because he is announcing his retirement, he is leaving these lovely friends.

"The team won the championship, does Wenshen have anything to say?" The host asked with a smile.

Qian Wenjie first gave a testimonial to the champion, and then he showed a bit of shyness under the camera, and finally he mustered his courage.

"The last thing I want to say is that I have liked someone for a long time, and I want to tell her that after I retire, I will have enough time to chase you, take care of you, and treat you well. "

After the stadium was quiet for a few seconds, the audience suddenly screamed, and even the rest of the team looked at Qian Wenjie in surprise.

I've never heard that Qian team has a favorite!

Shao Xian couldn't help laughing: "I didn't expect crayons to be so romantic."

"Romantic?" Fu Baizhou turned to him and asked, "Do you like it?"

Perceiving a subtle emotion, Shao Xian shook his head and said, "This works for the little girl, but it doesn't work for me, and I don't know what Man Luo will think."

Shao Xian didn't plan to mix things up between them.

When everything was over, Qian Wenjie and his teammates came to the backstage. Just as he was about to send Zhu Manluo a message to ask if she was coming, he received a message from Shao Xian.

He quickly replied: [Have you seen it? 】

【Well, the atmosphere is really warm. 】

Qian Wenjie was surprised: [Are you here? Where? I'm going to find you! 】【The garage next to the venue. 】

After a while, Qian Wenjie came to the garage, saw two people standing together not far away, strode happily, and said with surprise: "Why are you here? !"

" Of course you have to come and see your last game before you retire." Shao Xian said with a smile.

Qian Wenjie's eyes widened, "Then why didn't you tell me before?"

"I'm afraid it will affect your concentration on the game," Shao Xian glanced behind him, "You want to celebrate with your teammates? Baizhou and I will not disturb you. After you have finished handing over things, Let's celebrate together again."

Qian Wenjie couldn't leave his teammates behind, so he had no choice but to say, "Then be careful on the road."

On the second day after the game, Qian Wenjie officially announced his retirement on Weibo.