Natsuki shrugged, "Kind of." He said and took another bite of his meal, Kakashi and Shisui looked at each other and then back at their lover. "Care to share?" asked Kakashi gently.

Natsuki sighed, well here goes for nothing. Turning the concerned Hatake, he asked "What do you know about my clan so far, Kakashi?" startled for being addressed suddenly, the silvered rammed his brain to remember what he have read in the scrolls.

"It said that, you're the descendent of bloodsucking demon or more simply say a vampire. And then, your trait of having a long life span, large chakra reserved, strong healing abilities. You also can have a meal like a normal person do but prefer blood since it can boast your strength and energy more than normal food does. Said that you usually drink from animals but if it need to, you will drink from the human. It also said about marking your property to someone that volunteer to be your blood donor and they can have the benefit of the same trait as yours without turning into vampire. And also about a gift that have different abilities by different person. And the lastly, the curse mark."

Hearing the word of curse mark, Shisui eyes widened and turned to his lover while Natsuki unconsciously put his hand on where his curse tattoo is, looking at it sadly. Seeing the look from Shisui and Kakashi that was given to him, looking at him in concern and worried. Natsuki can't help for giving them an assurance smile, making the two at ease a little.

"Well, if you ignore it for a bit about my curse that probably won't happened anytime soon, if I keep up my meal, then let's go to the gift." Shisui looked confused while Kakashi rolled his eyes at the humour, they just let it go for a moment to listen what they lover actually tried to tell them about.

Natsuki took a deep breath and looked at the two with resolved, "I have two gift. But I would be telling the two of you about one of them since the other one is quite embarrassing to tell." Now, they were intrigued to know about that when Natsuki put it that way. But they won't force right now since this conversation is important, so the two replied with nodded.

Natsuki saw the glint on their eyes, looked at them warily. But continued with the conversation and nodded at them back with satisfies. "This gift was called 'vaticinator', an ability that was supposed to insight by seeing a visions of the future." explain him straight to the point.

His lovers gasped at hearing this, looking upon him in disbelieve. Natsuki keep continued, "This vision would usual appeared in the dream while sleeping and it won't usually appear and only show the glimpse of it. But two years ago, I got the clear vision of the future and what I saw, it wasn't pretty."

Explain the time traveller grimly, half-lie. The two got closer, desperate and intrigued to know about the future that insured for them even thought they still hesitant to believe it. "What is it, Natsuki? Don't let us hanging." nudge Shisui impatiently.

Natsuki frown, hands gripped with each other, shaking. Closing his eyes, he were trying hard not to reminisce on the haunted memories. Taking a deep breath, he turned to the two significantly. "Instead of telling you, maybe I should show you instead and let you see upon yourself and think of what you actually saw."

Without warning, Natsuki jabbed at both of his lovers forehead with his finger and send his chakra on it, showing the glimpsed of the future to the two. Letting them see the destruction of the future and how the world ended.

He then, left them to process all the things that he shows and finished his meal in silence. The two frown after finally processing what they saw, "This is depressing." replied Shisui after what he have seen. Kakashi hung his head down, mind still processing what he just saw. Just like what Shisui said, it's really depressing.

What they saw was full of bloodshed, a littered of dead bodies, destroyed lands, a rampaging monster and a cold blooded, crazed Uchiha Madara.

When he looked up again, he watched how Natsuki was calmly sat on his seat, finishing his meal. But he can see that in his lover indigo orbs, he was suffering from inside. Natsuki stand up and bring his empty plate into the sink, washing it, when two set of arms embracing him from behind.