An Unexpected Guest! Sanji's Food and Gin's Grace

Start from the beginning

"But he deserved it." Sanji came in as he stood next to the male. "He didn't treat the food or me with respect...and he insulted all the cooks."

"Plus..." The male turned his direction to the frightened woman. "He first broke the table, scaring everyone, and has pushed the poor woman to where she is now..."

The worker grunted as he wasn't liking Sanji taking sides with the male person.

"So in my eyes, I see this as a disciplinary action." The male took his foot off Lieutenant Fullbody.

Full body grunts as he gets up angrily. "You're gonna regret this...All of the you...No restaurants should allow this to happen...I'll make you pay..." He looks up as his anger was now visible, "Do you understand me!! I'll shut you down! The entire place! This whole restaurant is finished! Do you hear me!?"

Sanji turns to Fullbody, "Then, maybe I should just finish you off now."

Suddenly two people burst from the ceiling. One looks like they belong to the kitchen crew while the other doesn't even look like they belong to the kitchen crew.

The person has black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build. He wears a straw hat, blue shorts with cuffs, sandals, and a sleeveless red vest.

The one that appears as a chef, has short blonde hair, which was somewhat unkempt, and a mustache that he keeps underneath his extra-long chef's hat. His mustache is considerably long and has a beard. He wears his chef's uniform, with a blue ascot, and white apron. Also, he has a peg leg.

Many people were shocked by the sudden two people crashing down. Asking if they're, okay. What just happened?

The Chef growls as the other guy gasps. "I can breathe again!" The other guy spoke in relief and joy.

"Boss Zeff, what's happening here?" One of the worker's questions. "You didn't hurt yourself, didn't you?"

"Dammit! My ceiling!" Zeff yells as he looks up at the damage. "Another thing that's gonna have to get fixed because of you!" Zeff looks at the straw hat guy, "This is all your fault, you brat!"

"How is it my fault!?" The straw hat challenge. "You attacked me!"

"Boss, can you stop messing around and give us a hand?" The chefs of the Baratie plead, "Sanji's gone crazy again!"

Zeff turns to see Sanji being pulled back by three chefs. "Hey, Sanji!" Zeff yells while Sanji is growling.

The male came into Sanji's view and boop his nose. "Don't think it's rude to not look at someone when they're talking to you?"

To everyone's surprise, Sanji calmed down before blushing a little at the action. Now Zeff and the straw hat man turn their attention to the male as they were shocked by what they're seeing.

The male was beautiful...And the outfit they're wearing is not helping them and others change their minds about them. More so on how the outfit shows his rather large chest as it jiggled a little when he got close to Sanji.

Zeff shook his head as he couldn't ignore the fact that Sanji was going to listen to a stranger rather than him. "Oh, now you listen to someone that's not even a chef here!? Do you want to sink my restaurant to the bottom of the sea?! You punk!"

Fullbody laughs as he was enjoying seeing Sanji getting scolded. But he quickly kept quiet when the male turn to him along with Zeff.

"You, two!" Zeff yells as he kicks both Zeff and Sanji out. "Get your ass out of my restaurant!"