Chapter 2

Both Cats crouched even lower to the point their bellies where touching the forest floor. The Black cat continued staring at the bush until the brown and green one asked "Black Hole? Something bothering you?" "No, I just thought I heard something" The Black one, which Firepaw guessed his name was Black Hole, replied. "If you heard something with your bad hearing we most likely heard it as well." The Brown and Green one snickered "Well we should probably investigate it. Just in case Black Hole's right and he did hear something." The 2 apprentices shivered as they heard the 4 cats approach the bush they were hiding in.
  Suddenly there was a roar of fury, and Firepaw let himself relax slightly as he recognized Tigerclaw's Battle cry. "We should get out of here" The Black and Red She-cat meowed as she turned and ran towards the Sunningrocks, Pie and the Green and Brown tom both ran after her, but Black Hole held his ground. "Black Hole come on!" The Green and Brown one yelled after him. He turned back to look at him, then looked at the fast approaching cats, then darted after the other 3.
  "Leave! And Never Come back!" Tigerclaw yelled after them "We need to tell Bluestar about this. Come on you too." "Yes Tigerclaw" Firepaw meowed a reply to the senior warrior as he trotted after them. 

(Editors Note: I just realized that in chapter 1, Lionheart is alive but here Tigerclaw is deputy
so I changed that, sorry to anyone who got confused!)