3. I love you But i hate you

IT was the next day and Desma was walking over to the vending machine to get a bag of chips

IT was the next day and Desma was walking over to the vending machine to get a bag of chips. Since she was hungry... again.

She put in her money pressed b2 and grabbed the chips from the opening on the bottom and turned around to walk back to Chiara when her and Brando made eye contact.

Desma didn't know what to do until Brando dabbed his friends up and walked over to a door that Leads outside and just stood there staring at Desma. She didn't know if he wanted her to follow or what do she just ignored him and walked back to Chiara.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Desma had an extra period so she just hung out by herself on the playground that they had by there school, until she got a message from Brando telling her to go to the boys bathroom.

It confused the hell out of her.

But she still did, she walked towards the bathroom making sure no one was close by then closed the door and walked more inside of the bathroom.

She looked under the stalls to see which one Brando was in and once she spotted him she stood in front of the stall waiting for him to open it, which didn't take long.

As soon as he opened the stall he walked up to her placed both of his hands on her cheeks and kissed her which she kissed back immediately. He walked backwards into the stall as they were still kissing. She pulled away closing the stall door and locking it and turned back to Brando.

Brando pushed her into the door so her back was on it and started kissing her neck leaving hickeys then went back to making out with her.

The day just went on like normal.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

After school Desma told Brando to go over to her house so they can smoke together so that's what he did.

They went into her room and sat on her bed as she gave him the drugs. She had already rolled it so he just lit it and started smoking it as Desma did the same with her own.

Desma then stood up and began walking around her room still smoking when she saw Brando get up and stand behind me so I faced him and he took a hit of the joint and got closer to me and blew the smoke into my mouth.

I placed my hand on his cheek and leaned my head back and blew the smoke out.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

"I can't believe I just smoked a joint in your house" Brando chuckles as him and Desma were laying across her bed with there heads on each other's shoulders.

Desma's phone started ringing which made her groan "sorry, hold on" she tells Brando as she sat up grabbing her phone while Brando was still laying down.

She answered the call that was from Ludo, while she was listening to Ludo she began playing with Brando's curly hair.

"Are you busy, Des?"

"Nope, not busy at all whats up?"

"Me and Chiara want to know if you wanna come over and hang with us"

"I would but I'm-" Desma begins to say but stops when Brando got up and started kissing her neck and face "finishing up homework I missed" Desma answers as Brando was still kissing her.

"Oh that's okay, see you later, love you bye"

"Love you to bye" Desma says hanging up the phone

"Who was that?" Brando asks as he stopped kissing her.

"Ludovica, she and Chiara wanted me to hang with them but I need to finish homework" Desma smiles at him

"Homework? Mhmm so start your homework then" Brando says smiling at Desma knowing what she meant by 'homework'

"Maybe i will" Desma says before kissing him.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Brando was in the boys bathroom with Niccolò when Fabio came in walking up to him.

"I brought you this" Fabio then hands him drugs, Brando taking it fast until Niccolò walked out the bathroom stall staring at Fabio.

"The fuck you Fede" Brando snaps looking at Fabio and Niccolò, Fabio laughed thinking it was a joke.

"The fuck you laughing at? You think this is funny? Faggots are down there" Brando says pushing him out the boys bathroom and pointing to their girls bathroom.

"He's right, the gay boys bathroom is down there" Niccolò yells pushing his into the wall where the rest of his friends were and grabbed him pushing him into the girls bathroom wheee Camilla was.

Niccolò walked up to Camilla grabbing her lipstick and walked over to his friends handing one of them the lipstick as they held Fabio in front of the mirror putting lipstick on him.

One of them handed Brando his phone and started recording. Brando didn't want to do this since he promised Desma he would leave Fabio alone but if he didn't he would lose all his friends.

Camilla just watched as they were doing that to her friend.

Desma and Chiara ran to the bathroom hearing what they were doing, Desma pushed the boys off of Fabio "what the fuck are you doing" Desma yells holding onto Fabio.

"Making him look like a little faggy boy" Niccolò laughs

"You're ducking disgusting" Chiara yells back

Desma saw some of the boys leave but what got her mad was she saw Brando leave with them still recording.

Once they all left Desma and Chiara made sure he was all right.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡