"Carina, can you stay?" Dylan asked again. "Yes sure, you go" she said giving him a small smile.

Dylan smiled back and gave her a light peck on her forehead. He grabbed his keys and rushed out the door.

Carina saw the time. 8 a.m. She decided to serve Victor breakfast in bed today.

----------------

Carina knocked on Victor's door with a tray of food in her hand. "Come in" he groaned in his raspy morning voice.

Fuck! His morning voice is so hot. Oh god! I just want him to touch me and......no! What are you doing Carina? she cursed herself for thinking of such things at such a moment.

Hesitantly, she opened the door and stepped in, keeping her gaze low.

"Carina?" the shock in Victor's voice was genuine when he saw her.

"I thought you were supposed to go back home yesterday night" he said. Carina realized she had been here for over 2 days now.

"I-I was but then y-you got d-drunk and Felix..." she stopped herself, not wanting to talk about Felix.

"Felix what?" Victor asked, his tone now all commanding. It was surprising to Carina how someone could change so fast.

"Felix what!" he asked, getting impatient now. She gulped.

"H-he's in the h-hospital. He experienced an a-accident last night" she informed him.

Victor immediately stood up wanting to rush to the hospital. But the next second, he was on the floor holding his pounding head.

Carina kept the tray aside and rushed to him.

"Are you okay? Dylan told me you weren't supposed to get out of bed because your head would hurt because of getting so drunk last night. Oh god! I'm an idiot! I can't even follow simple orders" she said causing Victor to look up at her with surprise.

She was still caring for him? After everything, she still chose to take care of him instead of running away the first opportunity she got?

Victor couldn't understand what type of girl she was. Carina gently placed him back in bed and grabbed a glass of water.

Victor took it without resisting which shocked Carina a little, but she was happy he didn't resist.

"Food?" she asked him. "My head hurts. I need an Advil" Victor said.

"I have that too. But to take it, you'll need to have food first" she said, acting all mother like all of a sudden.

Victor sighed and muttered out a small 'okay'.

Carina got the breakfast, which was pancakes, and cut it into small pieces before feeding them to Victor.

After eating 2 whole pancakes, he stopped her. Carina got up to go get the Advil. But Victor's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" Carina asked as soon as she got back. Victor just looked at her.

His gaze was intimidating even in such a situation. "P-please tell me if y-you're hurt and I'll b-bandage you" she said breaking eye contact.

Victor gently grabbed her jaw and made her look at him. "I'm sorry" he said.

Carina was surprised he apologized. She knew he was feeling guilt for his actions, but she didn't expect him to apologize this fast.

But she smiled back at him. "It's okay. I'm not mad" she told him. More tears burst through his eyes.

"Why Carina? Why are you not mad? Why aren't you hitting me right now? How can you take care of me after – after everything?" he sobbed.