"Yeah, I'll make us some coffee," Joe offered.

Juliet squinted at Iris. "Before you tell us this is fucking insane, please realize that we already know that. We've done dangerous things before, though."

"Look, I — I get why you two are doing this," Iris said. "Innocent people are in danger. That's always been the direction that you both run in, even — even when you ran a little bit slower or didn't have the power to teleport. I just . . . I want to make sure that you're not doing this because you think that you don't have anything left here anymore."

"Iris . . ." Juliet began, frowning a little. "There is everything here for us. I can speak for the both of us when I say this is home. I mean, come on. My parents and Noelle are here, and I get to be a superhero. Not to mention you're here."

Barry nodded in agreement. "I know what I have here. I love my life. I love my job, being the Flash. I love you and Joe. I'm not trying to escape. I promise."

Iris slightly smiled. "Go win, you two, and then come home."

"All right."

Juliet gave Iris the biggest hug of her life and a promise to come back before leaving back to S.T.A.R. Labs with Barry and Joe. They all met in the breach room — obviously.

"All right, Barry, listen to me," Jay instructed. "You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down, black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck."

Barry sighed. "Look, if we're not back in forty-eight hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach."

"We're not gonna do that," Caitlin protested.

Joe looked at the two of them. "You get yourself back here in one piece, all right? Don't make me come and get you."

Barry hugged Joe tightly. "No."

"Joe," Juliet called once they pulled away. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her necklace with the J charm — the same one she wore all the time, and a gift from her little sister. Juliet placed the necklace in Joe's palm. "Just in case, if anything goes wrong and I don't make it back, give this to Ellie for me. Please."

He stared at her for a second. "I will." Joe then hugged her tightly. "Come back, okay?"

Juliet nodded. "I will." She then glanced up to the platform and looked at Jay. "I have a feeling that wherever Jesse is, Witch will be, too. I'll tell her you're okay."

Jay gave her a tight smile. "Thank you."

Caitlin then turned to the two of them, hugging Barry first and then Juliet. "Be careful."

"I'll try," Juliet stated.

"You too, Harry."

Harry nodded to her. "Snow."

Joe offered his hand to Harry. "I hope you get your daughter back."

"I'll make sure you get your son and daughter back." He then stood beside the two heroes. "You don't have to do this."

"Yeah, we do," Barry insisted. He then glanced down at his girlfriend. "All right. You. C'mere."

Juliet walked closer to him. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm going to be holding onto Harry and Cisco, which means that I can't hold onto you." He then got a small grin on his face. "But you can hold onto me."

"What do you—" Juliet's eyes suddenly widened in realization, and she felt her face get warm. "Oh." She sighed. "Fine."

Juliet moved in front of him, pressing up onto her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. Barry reached down and put his hands on the back of her thighs, lifting her up off the ground with ease. Juliet's legs immediately hooked around him and she held on tight.