~Where am I again? Oh well, i'll probably forget anyways~

Start bij het begin

You sighed as you were about to-, wait. It was then the words of a past demon slayer crossed your mind. The words of that Kamado boy. You went back into total concentration, finally having your decision.
"Mist breathing-Fifth form: Sea of clouds and haze,"

You begin to dash at high speeds, taking out each of the enemies, starting with the scattered ones around the different areas. Gasps and screams were heard as you sped around at an ultra pace. Then you moved to the giant bird creature, but it lifted it's free arm to swat you. You then attempted to find the opening string, but each slash did nothing. It began to almost infuriate you, but you still managed to remain calm. Though it was at that moment when you realised that you had over-looked three teenagers, who the light blue haired one with the hand on his face leaped for. He rested his hand on the face of the frog girl, who was frozen in shock, but nothing happened. Was something expected to happen?

"You really care for your students a lot, don't you Eraser head?"
'Eraser head?'
You turned to face the scruffy man to see his eyes glowing and hair slightly floating. Anyone who looked at him could tell he was straining himself for the sake of those children and the hand one mentioned the word students, meaning that he's probably their teacher.

"Mist breathing-First form: Low clouds, distant haze,"
You sprinted at a high speed towards the male, whose hand seemed to be a problem, to move him away from the students, but you quickly realised you weren't the first to make a move.
"SMASH!" A kid with dark green hair jumped in beside you to get a hit on the villain. His arm turned this burgundy colour as his veins went multiple different ones. Though, you focused less on the broccoli boy and more on the enemy, but as you were about to land the hit, you soon noticed that something had changed. The way the created mist had swerved told you that this was not the same man as before. You immediately jumped away, but you could tell the kid didn't notice as he still went forward with the punch.

The murky fog that layered the ground slowly dispersed to reveal that your thought was correct.
Instead of the light blue haired man with the hands, the exposed brain creature stood in his place, having no effect from the hit just given to it. The boy was frozen in fear and shock, as he should be, seeing the damage that their own teacher got from combat with it, but hope for him was not lost.

"Don't be afraid!" A deep male voice was heard close-by. "Why? Because I'm here!"
"ALL MIGHT!" Multiple young voices cried aloud.
With that, this huge blonde picked up the frog girl, broccoli boy, purple ball haired child, Eraser head and attempted to catch you, but you quickly dodged him. His speed was fast to the regular human eye, but to you, he went at normal running pace. You watched as he had a slight sweat-drop on his head before placing them all down on the other side of this small battle field. You couldn't hear them, but by their actions, you could tell that the blonde hero guy was telling them to lead the scruffy man to safety, as well as themselves. Though, you also noticed a little glance going on between the muscly blonde and green haired boy.

'They probably have deeper connections.'

Whilst everyone's focus remained on this All might, you spared no time for the villains.
"Mist breathing-Sixth form: Lunar dispersing mist,"
Instantly, you jumped into the air over the bird villain and aimed countless shots at him. As limbs began to be cut from the monster, you gave it no time to regenerate and went straight for the exposed brain.
"Mist breathing-Second form: Eight-layered mist,"
Numerous powerful slashes were aimed at the beings brain, eventually making it fall to the ground unconscious.

Many surprised and shocked glances were thrown your way as you sheathed your nichirin blade. The light haired one with the hand on his face began to scratch his neck as the void appeared beside him. As words seemed to have been exchanged between them, the scratching suddenly stopped as the blonde hero guy was still as he stood opposite them.

Sweating like crazy, All might stared at you, hoping that he was right to think that you're fighting on their side, but he was distracted. It was then when the hand man jumped at him, but he wasn't the only one who moved. Broccoli boy was now high in the air, ready to land a punch on the blue haired villain. You decided to just watch for now to see how they deal with their own situations.

As the boy was about to land his attack, the void created a portal in front of the green haired boy's face to let the hand of the villain get hold of it. The few seconds of shock and fear went by until a gun shot was heard. A bullet was fired through the hand of the blue haired male and broccoli boy seemed safe for now. From where the bullet was shot, a few adults stood, accompanied with a small polar bear looking creature wearing a suit, which sat on the shoulder of one of the new arrivals.

Soon enough, they began to attack, or more like mostly tie up the villains you already knocked out, which were all of them except the purple void and hand villain, which escaped through a portal made by the bodiless being. You were about to walk out of the building until someone called out you.
"Hey, one with the sword!" You stopped and turned to face a boy with red spiky hair approaching you. "Your moves were so manly, you must have a really strong quirk!"
"Quirk...?" That word was said again.
"Yeah! What quirk do you have?"
"I don't have one." You blankly replied. "Oh, and what is a quirk?"

A shocked and surprised expression spread across the red-head's face as his mouth hung open.
"You don't have a QUIRK!?" He exclaimed
'So loud.'
"What's going on over here," A voice called. You now faced the owner of the gun shot from before. "Who are you?"
"Unimportant." You then turned to sprint off, but some sort of blue faced being wearing a white cloak stopped you.
"Hold on." It said. "You're obviously not a villain as according to the students, you helped saved them, but we still need to ask you a few questions."

'Well this is going to be boring.'
.
.
.
A/N~Hi everyone! So how was the first chapter? I hope all of you enjoyed it and I'll try to update as frequently as I can. Cya all in the next!