"(Y/n)-san..."

"Tanjiro, did you really call me '(Y/n)' in the heat of the moment, and did not really mean to call me that?"

"U-uh... Yes..? I'm sorry if it offended you!"

"Tanjiro, why are you so clueless?"

"E-eh?"

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO CALL ME JUST '(Y/N)' AND NOT '(Y/N)-SAN'?!?!"

"I'M REALLY SORRY!"

"I see you've mastered Total Concentration, Constant! Impressive!"

"WHA—"

"Rengoku-san!"

"Kyojuro-san!"

"After all, Constant is the first step towards becoming a Hashira. Although, there might be a 10,000 steps before you can become one." Kyojuro said.

"I'll do my best." Tanjiro said, while trying to contain his breathing.

"Good! You were impressive today! You too, (Y/n)!" Kyojuro added.

"Thank you;"

"You're bleeding from the abdomen, Young Kamado. You have to concentrate harder and improve the precision of your breathing." Kyojuro gave instructions to Tanjiro.

"Make the nerves reach every part of your body." I said.

"Yes, yes, Young Kamado. (Y/n) is right."

Of course Kyojuro, I memorized every single line of yours! Except the ones you tell me, though.

"There's a blood vessel." I again said.

"A torn one at that." Kyojuro added.

"Concentrate harder!" Kyojuro said, while Tanjiro was focusing on finding the torn blood vessel.

Tanjiro suddenly let out a weird breathe, and Kyojuro said "That's it. Stanch it. Stoo the bleeding."

Then, Tanjiro kind of struggled, but stopped the bleeding.

"Good! It looks like you stopped the bleeding!" Kyojuro replied, while squatting.

"You'll be able to do lots of things when you master breathing. Not that you'll be able to do everything. But you'll become a stronger version of yourself than yesterday for sure." Kyojuro said.

"Right." Tanjiro replied, while kyojuro smiled at him.

"Everyone's safe!" We both got startled when he shouted like that.

"There are hordes of injured people, but no one's life is in danger!" Kyojuro said, cheerfully.

"I see; that's good to hear." I replied.

"Yes!" Tanjiro said.

"Also, don't strain yourself. Take it easy and rest up." Kyojuro said.

"Yes, Tanjiro! We'll take care of everything!" I added.

"Thank you very much." Tanjiro said whike smiling at me and Kyojuro.

Now, Akaza would be—

Thud.

Yeah, he's here.

Where's his weird but good background music?!

Oh, right. This is real life. For them atleast. Maybe I'll imagine the music in my mind, myself.

I held my katana in the opening stance, while waiting for the dust to clear up.

"Kyojuro, whatever's there, I'll fight alongside. I know i'm not a Hashira, but i can help you out, even if it's just a bit." I said.

This might be my last ever conversation with Kyojuro, too. Who knows.

"No, (Y/n)—"

"Please. Please. I wouldn't like it if something happened to you. So please."

"...Alright, (Y/n). I'm only agreeing as I know you're good enough to fight a 12 kizuki." Kyojuro said.

The dust cleared out, revealing Akaza's smiling face.

Of course, as we all know, he's sitting in that weird posture that he always does.

Although it may sound like i'm blabbering random stuff, it's just because i'm panicking and I don't know what to do.

"Upper 3"

That's what his eyes said.

Next, he'll come to attack Tanjiro, and Kyojuro will cut off his hands.

As I took out my sword, Akaza came near Tanjiro.

"Night Breathing, Third Form ; Shooting Stars In The Moonlight" I cut Akaza's hand.

It again regenerated.

"Flame Breathing, Second Form ; Rising Scorching Sun"
Kyojuro sliced his arm in the middle.

I guess, there's no going back now.
________________________________
                         -×-