Lisa: Of course, his name is (Y/N)(L/N), (Y/N)-kun she is Tsukishima Marina, staff of this CiRCLE.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Tsukishima-san. (bowed)

Marina: Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)-kun. You can call me Marina-san, okay!

(Y/N): Understood.

Done chit-chat with Marina-san, we immediately go to room where Yukina-san order it.

.

Marina: What a interseting person, but didn't he seems familiar? 

Rehearsal Room

We finally enter the room, Yukina-san stand in front of the mic, Lisa-san grab her bass, Sayo-san with her Guitar, Ako-chan grab her drumstick, and Rinko-san with her keyboard. I surprisingly Ako-chan can play drum with her small body like that. So I just sit on the chair waiting them to play.

Rinko: W-What song do you want to play from us, (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Something flow in my head but don't suddenly louder the song, I'm low sanity for now to hear some rock music.

Lisa: I see, I think we'll service him that, Yukina.

Yukina: I understand, thne (Y/N)-kun Roselia will start our show, hear this "Ringing Bloom".

Sayo: How's that, (Y/N)-kun?

Rinko: Did you.. enjoy it?

(Y/N): Yeah, that was great, I love it.

Sayo-san and Rinko-san looks happy, Lisa-san smiled to me and Ako-chan so excited until she hugging Rinko-san, but Yukina-san just act normal.

Yukina: Then that was good for you.

I'm so nervous to replied her.

Ako: NEE NEE (Y/N)-kun, how was my drum playing?

(Y/N): Surprisingly, you're so good to play that even you body look small for me. I'm so envy you can playing something like that, Ako-chan.

Ako: REALLY! YATTAA!! RinRin! (Y/N)-kun praised me.

Rinko: Y-yeah (nodded) Ako-chan.

I stood up from my chair rushed to leave because it was already getting dark. I told to everyone if  I must go home quickly.

(Y/N): I think it's time for me to return.

Lisa: Eh? are you going home already?

(Y/N): Yeah, It so fun to have some time with you all. The goodbye (waving my hand).

I walked out to CiRCLE greeted Marina-san, and when outside....

Outside...

???: ARE? you are from yesterday?

In front of me, 5 girls with their school uniform and their instrument except the twintail girl, stand near entrance while I open the door. A girl with blonde hair was greet me there.

(Y/N): Heh? did you have any business with me?

???: Nee Rui, wasn't he just from your house yesterday?

(Y/N): Her house? wait a minutes, I'm not stalker anymore okay, and maybe you're wrong person for sure.

???: No, I'm sure Rui-chan remember you too.

(Y/N): (mind) I'm getting nervous now with them. 

(Y/N): Errr....can we talk this carefully? Let us sit down over there first? (pointed at a table)

Rinko: Wait! (Y/N)-kun!

Rinko-san go out calling me from inside. 

(Y/N): Rinko-san? 

Rinko: Ano...if you can tell me- EH! Yashio-san? 

???: Shirokane-san.

. . . . . .

Silent

.

.

A Blonde girl say something...

???: Better we sit down first, right?

(Y/N): (sweat) A-Agree...

At the end, the 5 girls with me and Rinko-san sat down together at the table. I don't know what happen in here. 

To be Continue.....

Note: Thank you so much for anyone who still read my story, and I'm sorry if there are still typos in several sentences from the previous chapters.Good bye.

[1372 words] 02-05-2023