The students mentioned all nodded, all be it a bit confused.

Aizawa: "For my last announcement, the semester finals are around the corner. You have two weeks till the written exams and three till the practical exam. The practical exam will make up 60% of your final marks, so I hope you are prepared to give your all. Now I believe Kurokage wanted to use the homeroom class to say something. Go ahead." The rest of the class watched the boy walk to the front of the class with great interest.

Y/n: "Most of you have heard about Midoriyas, Todorokis and Iidas encounter with the Hero Killer and some of us have recieved a message from Midoriya containing his position on that day. Only Todoroki was able to react to it. I believe, after having now had TWO encounters with dangerous Villains, that we should create a group chat for emergencies. We will all be in that chat and it will allow any of us to send out a distress signal to the remaining class, who then will be able to call for aid. From what I have heard, Todoroki was at first confused at Midoriyas message, since it only contained his location. For that reason do I think we should work out a list of short messages to add to the distress signal. Are there any questions so far?" Iida quickly raised his hand. "Yes Iida."

Iida: "Will the teachers of UA be added to the group?"

Aizawa: "I will join and ask all the teachers of they are willing to do so too." Aizawa answered from his resting point in the corner. "This is a good idea and as such I am sure the Principal will be ok with helping out."

Y/n: "Any other questions?" Noone raised their hand. "Very well. Momo, would you be so kind to go around the class and gather everyones phone number?" The girl nodded and grabbed her own phone. "Meanwhile I will go over the few short messages I have come up with so far." He turned and began to write on the blackboard. "I personally think our distress signals should contain following things. 1) Your current position, 2) a short info what is going on, for that we could use letter combinations such as 'V' for Villains, 'N' for Nomus, 3) Add as much info as you can, this could be numbers behind the letters to tell us how many of that enemy you are facing or, if there are villains, if they are armed by adding a 'A' behind the number, lastly 4) Tell us if a Hero is present 'HP', a Hero has been called 'HC' or if a Hero needs to be called 'NH' . This all might look confusing at first so let me show you an example: I am getting attacked by 3 Villains who are armed and no Hero has been called yet. I will try to get away from them and send out my distress signal, first my positioned followed by 'V3+ NH' for '3 Villains, no Hero called'. Now since no Hero has been called I want the first person to read my message to call a Hero and to send them to my aid, followed by writing a HC in the group to show that a Hero is on their way and to tell the rest of the class that they do not need to call a Hero." He wrote all the different letters on the blackboard. "Please write this down and try to memorize it as best as you can. I am open for suggestions."

Nobody raised their hand making Y/n nod.

Y/n: "Thank you for your time and thank you Aizawa-sensei for giving me this opportunity." He bowed and returned to his seat. The rest of the Homeroom Class was spent with Aizawa leaving the room with one student at a time to give them feedback about their internship.

Soon it was Y/ns turn. The duo left the classroom and went to a nearby empty room. Upon entering Y/n noticed a pair of chairs placed near the front, facing eachother. Aizawa went and sat down in one not even bothering to signal Y/n to take the other. Once they both had settled down Aizawa looked through his pile of papers until he found the one that was about Y/n.

Aizawa: "Before we go into details I will read Mirko's grading: Skill: 9/10, Potential 7/10, Growth 10/10, Personality 7/10 and Overall Performance 8/10. These are impressive marks coming from Mirko. Now into the feedback part. Do you wish to hear the direct wording or the easy to understand yet altered version?"

Y/n: "How many swears are in the original version?" Y/n asked with a sigh.

Aizawa: "Its 60% swears." The deadpan voice the man used showed that that wasn't hyperbole.

Y/n: "I take the shortened altered version."

Aizawa: "Good choice. Mirko likes to apologize for having put a lot of pressure onto you with both sending you into dangerous situations but also basically letting you do most of the work. Both the principal and I have talked to her personally and have our thoughts be known to her so something like this does not happen again. However you have done an almost perfect job, impressive for a first year Hero student. In terms of improvement she advices you to increase your strength, you are already working on that am I right?"

Y/n: "Always have, however I can't seem to put on muscle mass." Aizawa rose an eyebrow at that. "I have been to many doctors, physical therapists, psychotherapists and dieticians, all said that there is no health problem causing my lack of muscle growth, so the working theory is that my Quirk somehow uses my muscle mass as a fuel. Like how Yaoyorozu's uses her fat reserves." Y/n explained. "I am not saying that I can't get stronger, it just takes a lot more work than for the average person."

Aizawa: "Very well. I will keep that in mind and see if maybe Recovery Girl and Lunch Rush have any idea how to help you. Mirko also says you should come up with a fighting style that fits you." Y/n nodded. "Personally I think you already have that one figured out and as such I will leave it to you to improve it further. I do recommend getting something with range to add to your arsenal. Are there any questions?"

Y/n: "No sir."

Aizawa: "Than here is your feedback, read through it on your own and come to me if there are any questions later on. Now onto the mandatory session with Hound Dog, while I think you do not need them, it is part of the rules of partaking in internships, as they are meant to show you an insight into the profession while still keeping you away from villains. It has happened in the past that students, who had their first run-ins with villains while on their internships, had second thougths about becoming Heroes and we want to make sure everyone is given the councelling they need. You will be asked how you felt facing the Villains, how you wished the encounter would have happened and if there should be additional councelling for you. Should you not wish for additional session, that is fine, the option is always there should you need them at a later time."

Y/n: "I understand, thank you Sensei. Before we go back can I ask you something?"

Aizawa: "Always."

Y/n: "Ok... does anyone among the teaching stuff at UA know where I can get a bike for teens with training wheels?" There was a moment of silence as the two just looked at eachother awkwardly.

Aizawa: "Power Loader will be able to make the training wheels if you bring the bike. Is this about the whole SRC thing?"

Y/n: "Yes, I realized that there are skill I neglected to learn which might become needed at a later date. So far I have the swimming courses this Tuesday and Thursday after school and I wanted to start learning how to ride a bike before the summer vacation."

Aizawa: "Snipe would be the best choice when it comes to teaching you how to ride a bike. I will talk to him and see if he has some free time in his scheduel for you."

Y/n: "Thank you so much. You have no idea how embarrassing this is. Rumi made so many pictures of me with floaties I fear the day I get her to the point she wants to get back at me. Also, yes Midnight already has them and yes she has been texting me about how cute they looked already." To prove his point Y/n took out his phone and showed the chat between him and Midnight, which was filled with messages calling me cute and any synonym for cute the woman came up with.

At the top of all those messages was a single picture of Y/n, surrounded by kindergardners, dressed in light blue swim shorts and matching floaties. His face was blank like always although if one looked close enough they could see the screams for help in the boys eyes.

Screams that Rumi ignored.

Aizawa: "Ok, that is cute."

Y/n: "NOT YOU TOO!"

That is it for this chapter I hope you liked it.

Let me know in the comments below.

Wolfy out.