Episode One

Scarlet Gold: Welcome to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

NightSwan, Kitta, Satana, Relvis and Jane Wayne enter the The Way I Bar.

Satana: You slayed all of them Nightswan, I am so honored to have been in your presence for this performance.

NightSwan: As you should be. I do have to say, I will give my compliments to your control of the classics. They want to see more though. Step it up, it'd be a shame to see the real competition go.

Satana: Ah, so you think I'm competition?

NightSwan: Hahahaha, No. But you're the biggest competition here so far. I'm not threatened by little missin' her shots and her pets over there. So step it up, I like a good challenge and it'd be nice to see another classically trained performer succeed.

Satana: Oh I will Miss Swan, don't you worry.

NightSwan: Don't call me Miss Swan, it's NightSwan to you, and every single one of you too.

Jane is talking to Kitta and Relvis on the other side of the room.

Jane: What do y'all think those two crows are talkin' bout? I bet they're planning some sabotage.

Kitta: Oh, Jane. NightSwan is a witch but she does not need sabotage, she did great this week. I might not be her biggest fan but I have to give her some props.

Relvis: Totally agree boo, she destroyed this talent show. I could've used some of her birds in my act.

Jane: Me too, maybe I would've hit those shots... I'm so disappointed in myself...

Kitta: Keep your heads up, Scarlet seemed to be upset at Satana too and I think both of you could send her packing.

Satana hears her name being dropped.

Satana: Say that again furball?!

Kitta: This is a private conversation, Satana, leave us be.

Satana: No, if you're talking shit about me, you can come and say that to my face. And for what it is worth, I would be able to take both of them in a lipsync, at the same time if necessary.

Jane: You sure are a lotta talk, Miss Tana, I think you could use some humblin'.

Relvis: Exactly, Maybe you should be lipsyncing against both of us tonight, we'd destroy you.

Satana: Oh please, at the end of that lipsync I'd have a new coat and some western village will need to look for a new sheriff.

NightSwan: Satana, do not waste your time on these nitwits, focus on that lipsync if you think you need it.

Satana: You're right NightSwan, they're not worth my time.

NightSwan and Satana move away again.

Jane: I think it might be a good idea for me to be oilin' up my joints as well. I nearly killed a man today, don't think they'll be takin' that lightly.

Kitta: Yeah You might be in danger girl. Just do your best. I believe in you!

Jane: Thanks Gal, you're a sweetheart.

Jane starts practicing her lipsync leaving Kitta and Relvis alone.

Relvis: So pretty lady, we're alone now. Before I say anything else, let me just say how phenomenal your performance was. I was convinced that you would win this week.

Kitta: aw, shucks. You're too kind Relly. I'll just be taking the win in the next challenge. So tell me more about how a fine fox like you ended up a performer.

Relvis: I always like the spotlight, all the animals in the forest would come and see me perform, that's where I got my imitation talents from, guess it just goes better when I have the references with me.

Kitta: Oh my, the forest? I've never been there, tell me what it's like.

Relvis: You've never been to a forest???

Kitta: Oh no dear, I'm a housecat. Grew up in a lovely apartment in Dancity.

Relvis: Wow, you'll really have to take me to Dancity sometime after this competition, I rarely get out of the forest.

Kitta: I'd love to sweetie if you take me to one of your forest performances.

Relvis: For sure, I am sure they'd love your performances! I'd be your number-one fan though.

Kitta: Oh you're just my fan? I thought you were interested in being more than that... must've misjudged.

Relvis: Oh my lady, I definitely am. I just did not want to come across too crude.

Kitta: Don't worry sweetie, you can never be with Kitta by your side.

Kitta gives Relvis a peck on the cheek and tells him to go practice for his lipsync.

After Satana is declared as safe, Relvis and Jane Wayne step onto the main stage to battle it out to ABBA's Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight.)

Scarlet Gold: Jane Wayne, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others.

Relvis this competition will be a little less wild without you. Now Sashay Away.

Relvis Runs to the back of the stage to give Kitta a quick kiss.

Relvis: Win it for me, baby. Next time I see you will be with a crown.

Relvis stands at the exit door and is ready to leave.

"Abay-ba-da bum-bum bay-do!"

Relvis exits Scarlet's Palace and is ready to go home... when Scarlet appears outside of the building.

Scarlet Gold: Relvis, going home first is never fun. But it happened to you. However, I am willing to give you a second chance... Please follow me to find out what to do.

Relvis: A second shot? Really?

Relvis excitedly follows Scarlet inside through a side door.

To be Continued...

9 Coaches remain?