//I Hates Mys Moms//

~~Skwisgaar as a child POV. Also they're all speaking Swedish in this chapter but I was to lazy to do that so just pretend, okay?~~

"Only two more hours." said skwisgaar's friend, Axel. "Thanks, Axel." said skwisgaar. "Heys do you wa-" skwisgaar was cut off but the teacher slamming her hand down on his desk. "No talking in class, continue your workbooks." Mrs Olsson spoke loudly. Skwisgaar scoffed and rolled his eyes then started doodling in his notebook. He was sketching pictures of his guitar, the one he had found the night before. The only thing Skwisgaar wanted to do was go home and play it. Skwisgaar dreamed of him on a big stage playing his guitar while everyone cheered, big, colorful, bright lights flickered while he shredded on his guitar. His daydreams were then interrupted by a note being slipped onto his notebook, he looked over to find his classmate, Anna, smiling at him with a bright red face. She looked kind of flustered. Skwisgaar looked down at the note, it read "Hey Skwisgaar, I think you're cute.. Would you like to go out sometime? YES or NO? " Skwisgaar picked up his pencil circling"YES" then quietly passing it back to his classmate. Besides him he heard crumpling of paper then a small excited squeal coming from Anna. He didn't exactly care though. All he wanted to do was play guitar.

*Timeskip: end of school*

Skwisgaar gathered his books then exited the classroom. He walked through the hallway outside into the snow. He skipped home excited to get home to play his guitar." MOM I'MS HOMES!" Skwisgaar's exclaimed. He opened the door to find his mom sitting on the couch resting her head on some guy Skwisgaar didn't recognise, at least they were fully clothed. "Hellos Skwisgaar." his mom spoke. "Heys moms.." Skwisgaar walked to his room as quickly as possible so he wouldn't have to make conversation with his promiscuous mother or with the man sitting on his couch. Skwisgaar entered his room, closing the door he set his books down on his shelf. Skwisgaar grabbed his guitar. As he sat down on his bed he heard his mom an the man on the couch chuckling at a joke that happened on the show. Skwisgaar played his guitar for hours then fell asleep.
Skwisgaar woke up. "Huh? Whats times is it?" he looked at the clock mounted on his wall. The time was 5:13 in the morning. Skwisgaar sighed, "Twos hours until schools..". Skwisgaar tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't. Something was on his mind. <Who is my father? > Skwisgaar questioned himself. This was the question he wanted to know more than anything in the world. He's tried to ask his mother before but she was.... Busy.. "I hates mys mom.." skwisgaar said angrily.

~I might continue writing today.. I'm not sure but that doesn't really matter. Next chapter is where the story really begins~