~Chapter two~

- The love keeper. -
"Your kidding right?" Klaus started to laugh, well how long have you been a hybrid?"

He gave me a cold look. Elijah cut in. "Now now brother she's new be respectful" I felt weird and honesty didn't know what was happening. Elijah leading me into the building "Come on we better get you to your room" he put my bag by my bed and was walking out.

"Elijah... Thanks" he looked back and smiled. I was so tied for some reason and laid down. The sun was on my face. I poked one eye open and got up, I saw my hair was a complete mess but I just though it up. I could smell blood.. It was strong and It was not going away, i saw out in the hall that Elijah was getting ready. He's quite good looking and I knew he was. He saw me looking and didn't look at me.

 I looked away but I knew he was looking at me. "Teagen why don't I show you somthing." I got my boots and walked into his bedroom. It was amazing, he had silk sheets and beautiful paintings. "Wow it's like a Museum in here" he laughed "well you do know I like elegance" I stood by the door way as he got his cote on "well shall we go?" He lead out and came down stairs. "Another run Elijah?" Klaus was sitting at the end of the table drinking expensive liquor. He was drunk."You know its in the morning right?" He looks at me laughing, "Oh love"