Chapter 1

...

What? Did I do something wrong...?

You wouldn't.. Look me in the eyes...

Hm... To be fair, I am kind of annoying. Could that be it? Do you find me annoying...?

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

Cross?

"WAKE UP, YOU LOSER!"

"Ahm... Hm...? Ink, what is your problem? I don't tell at you to wake up. How long have you been awake, even?"

Ink doesn't answer me. He just walks away, as I can tell by his departing footsteps. But Blue comes in my room and sits down at the edge of my bed, a wide smile on his face.

"Mind Ink, he barely got sleep last night. Poor guy."

I shoot straight out of bed. "Why?!"

Blue shrugs. "No idea, honestly. He's been pretty moody these past few days. I have a bad feeling these moods have something or other to do with Error."

"Error?"

"... Hey... Why don't you come down for breakfast soon? I'll be making pancakes. Hopefully that'll cheer him up."

I roll my eyes. He too ignores me and disappears down the stairs. More annoyingly, he doesn't even shut the door behind him. So of course I have to get up and do that myself. Then, I pull off my shirt and pull on my black bodysuit. I look hot in it. Not only that, but it's very comfortable. Unfortunately, you can't beat the bad guys with good looks...

"Damn, self! YOU'RE FLAWLESS!"

I don't care if Ink and Blue heard me. I'm hot. But even despite being hot, I still have to drag my-- very voluptuous, mind you-- ass down the stairs. Then, I have to drag it into a chair at the head of the table.

"Dream... I heard you being confident upstairs... Is everything okay?"

"Of course, Ink. Is there something wrong about me loving myself?"

(нм.. уєαн... тнαт ωσи'т єи∂ ωєℓℓ...)

"No. I'm glad."

Later...

"BREAKFAST, BITCHES!" Blue yells.

"YASSS, MOMMY!"

"Don't call me that again..."

Ink and I laugh our heads off while Blue stares at us, clearly unimpressed. He sets down a plate of pancakes down in the center of the table. Ink and I take what we want and leave Blue with the rest. Ink always decorates his pancakes with colors and fruit.

"Who is it this time, Ink?" Blue asks, looking curiously at the face Ink had made on his food.

Ink pokes it with his fork, sighing. "This is Cross, my adopted brother... Well, technically, I'm the adopted one..."

"Oh, Ink... Are you sure you're all right?"

Ink's head snaps up. "Huh? Why wouldn't I be? Cross was always so rude and unfriendly..."

Poor dude. Maybe there was more to him than Ink was letting on to. There has to be. I watch as he stabs pancake Cross's face, his face twisting into something angsty and sinister.

"Eat, Ink... Geez!" Blue snaps.

Sighing, Ink stuffs his face, his expression still angsty and bitter.

...

What was so bad about Cross? 

||ι ∂є¢ι∂є∂ тσ тяу ѕσмєтнιиg иєω. ℓєт мє киσω ιf уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιт, му ѕραякℓєѕ! 

✨✨✨✨✨(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(479 ωσя∂ѕ)