Me:*sighs* She's a stubborn one.

I walked into the building and made my way to my club room. When I arrived, I opened the door. Inside the room were Miru and also a male student.

Me: Oh, Kenzo. You're here too.

Kenzo: Ah, (L/N)-senpai. Great to see you again. Good morning.

Miru: Morning, Kaichou.

Me: Good morning.

I answered as I walked to my desk.

Hashimoto Kenzo is a second-year. He is average in academic just like me.

Me: Where have you been, Kenzo? I rarely see you in the school lately.

Kenzo: Well, my family went overseas so yeah...

He said while smiling nervously.

Me: I see. Where did you guys go?

Kenzo: Malaysia.

Miru: Eh, really? I heard a lot about that country.

Me: What do you think about the country?

Kenzo: Well... Maybe some of their foods are too spicy for me. Hehe... But senpai, shouldn't you be in class right now?

I looked at the clock.

Me: Crap. Wait, why are you guys still here if it's already late?

Miru: Our teachers is sick today and there's no subsitute, so we hang out here.

I just sighed.

Me: Right, do what you want. But if a teacher comes, I know nothing about this.

I said and went out of the room and went to my class. I opened the door and saw my English teacher was teaching. She stopped writing whatever she was writing on the board and looked at me.

Teacher: You're late, (L/N).

She spoke in English.

Me: I'm very sorry, there was something that needed my attention earlier.

Teacher:*sighs* Give me your homework and take your seat.

Me: Right.

I took out my exercise book and handed it to her before walking to my seat.

Ichika: Morning, (Y/N)-kun.

Me:*smiles* Morning.

After we exchanged greeting, I focused on the lesson.

Time passed and classes ended. I was putting my stuffs in my bag when Ichika spoke to me.

Ichika: (Y/N)-kun, I'm not able to join the tutor session today, unfortunately. I hope you don't feel lonely without me.

She said the last part with a naughty smile on her face.

Me: Why'd I feel lonely without you, though?