[03]

soohyun locked eyes with stray kids' leader as soon as her and jeongin got back from the convenience store. both of them immediately averted their eyes and ears going deep red. the female put all of the stuff the boys ordered onto the coffee table in the living room, others immediately dug in and putting on some random rom-com film, no one really bothering to watch the film as it is only background noise.

the members conversed in random groups, jeongin was occupied texting his soulmate as soon as they got comfortable. others didn't really mind as long as he still talked to the members occasionally.

soohyun looked at the time, 10:17pm. she took out her laptop and uploaded the mukbang she filmed and edited the week prior, soon tweeting out the link to the video followed by once again, words of encouragement.

"soohyun?" she looked up, the direction her name was being called from, turned out it was her younger brother, "mum asked if we want to visit her next weekend, since we have it free." jisung showed her the messages between him and their mother. the girl nodded, slowly turning back her attention to the tweet she posted minutes ago, loving the positive comments.

she opened up her youtube channel and read the comments under her last video, most of them being positive and liking them. some of them were negative, once again saying how she dare to take away stray kids from their career; distracting them and how she was gaining weight and should stop working out. she paid no mind to those, only reporting the comments for hateful reasons as a grown up person should.

she didn't mind the negative comments since she did not mind them due to it being unfair if the feedback was only good, it rubbed her in the wrong way if there wasn't even a small piece of the opposite, no matter the topic.

the girl closed her laptop after 10 minutes, took her food from her bag that she hid from others and began to watch the film, jisung laying on her right side. the couch they sat on was a long L-shaped dark blue coloured couch.

soohyun sat at the left end side, next to her was jisung, followed by felix and changbin cuddling showing different memes. jeongin was occasionally texting his soulmate, chan next to him talking with hyunjin and minho, seungmin was watching the film, sometimes butting into the trio's conversation about how everything is made and giving their opinion of different stuff.

"is it okay if i invite rosie over?" jeongin asked the whole group, all of them immediately quieted down, concentrating on their maknae's words. the other 8 agreed, as long as she came covered up and not seen coming into the dorms.

jeongin immediately typed to his loved one, his hyung's responses. the girl agreeing to the terms. a couple minutes later, the youngest ran out of the door to open the front of the dorm door for his lover. coming back with his now girlfriend.

"okay rosie, this is stray kids. chan, minho, changbin, you met soohyun earlier, then jisung himself, felix and seungmin. boys, this is rosie. my soulmate" jeongin introduced the gang to his lover. rosie introduced herself in korean, bowing to the elders, stumbling over her words and pronunciation a bit due to nerves.

"alright, boys. dont be alarmed on what im about to do next." soohyun declared. the boys immediately fell in shock, when the girl hugged rosie, even if she was shaking a lot, she felt proud of herself, not to mention jisung. her brother was beyond happy to see her hugging someone other than himself.

the boys roared in happiness, it's as if they won the lottery. rosie was confused about what was going on, but hugged the only other female back, making soohyun very happy. the room's atmosphere as if suddenly became very bright and happy, the boys started to bicker amongst themselves, not paying any mind to the girls.

soohyun saw this coming and took rosie into one of the vacant rooms, that happened to be seungmin's and felix's room. "alright, so. the reason why they were really happy about me hugging you, well- another person besides my own brother was because i was traumatized when i was around 9 or 10 and ever since then i've been afraid of skinship and basically have no chance of finding my soulmate." the older girl explained in english, making rosie's eyes widen in shock.

"soohyun, im here for you, as a friend and as a sister, i feel like we'll be really close starting from today." rosie bickered back at soohyun, smiling, "also i dont need the full story on what and how happened but i know telling me that was hard to manage enough as it is, so im thankful about that" she added, making soohyun hug the irish girl once again. this time rosie hugging back tightly but not tight enough to make the korean shake from nervousness.

they went back to the living room, rosie smacked away jeongin's hand as soon as he tried to take his lover to himself, "its now me and soohyun's bonding time. sorry honey" the girl said adding the last bit at the end in english, her irish accent coming in instantly and making the non english speakers look at her in confusion.

rosie and soohyun giggled to themselves, and started to share a big bowl of crisps between the two. jisung looked at his older sister in awe, happy that she found another person to depend on, that isnt him, his band members or chloe.

--

it was 7:39am, soohyun woke up tangled between rosie's hands as they platonically cuddled. as soon as soohyun woke up, rosie started to stir in her sleep, knocking the korean over, almost falling over chan's sleeping body on the floor. due to close proximity of the two, soohyun looked at chan's tender lines on his face, making the girl immediately blush.

chan started to turn in his sleep, making rosie quickly get up hoping to not touch him even in the slightest. soohyun went to her phone, looking on naver for morning deliveries. she saw a small cafe with different kinds of breakfast foods, cakes and drinks. it opened at 8am, it was 20 minutes away so she decided to spend time editing her photos she took a couple of days back and posted them on her instagram with 1.2 million followers.

by the time she uploaded them, minho and seungmin had woken up, freshened up and changed clothes from the previous night. she followed suit right after and the trio decided to get food from the breakfast cafe, 15 minutes ago, as soohyun discovered they didn't do deliveries.

getting back with full stomach's and food for others, soohyun excused herself to go home and change clothes, she promised she'll come back later in the day for her cheat day and to hang out with her friends.

1179 words