The New Neighbor

You recently moved to a quiet town.A town with some colorful houses and people filled with kindness and joy.

You finally arrived with your new house with a van you carrying your stuff,And the beloved town in front of you.

You:finally im here! That took longer than i expected

As you are finally arrived to your new house,there was a house next to you it was red and it has a blue roof and you noticed that the house have eyes and you got creeped out a little and ignored the house, and focused by grabbing your stuff while the men who was in the van helped you and they carried more heavier stuff that you can't handle.After that the men in the van are ready to leave and you started thanking them.

You:Thanks guys!

Men in the van:No problem ma'am/sir and stay safe!

You:Yeah I will and you too

And the van finally zoomed out of the town.
And suddenly you felt someone touched your shoulder.As you turned around to see a happy fellow with a blue hair,yellow skin and with an such amazing smile and outfit.

Unkown:Hello I heard you are new in this neighbourhood

You:Oh yes I am I just moved in minutes ago

Unkown:I'm Wally Darling it's so nice to finally meet you

You:Oh hi wally im y/n it's nice to finally meet you too

Wally:I live just right next to you at the red house *as he points*

You:Oh that's very lovely (*the house with those eyes? *chuckles* this thing might be alive*)

Wally:Since you're new here how about I give you a tour around this neighbourhood?(he kindly asked)

You:Of course! why not? I need to know where I'm going before I get myself lost *chuckles*

Wally:!Great let me introduce you to your other new neighbors!

As Wally smiled with joy and he grabbed your hand to guide you around the neighbourhood as he was holding your hand,You suddenly felt something strange from your chest and your cheeks slowly starts turning red but you brushed it off and you thought it was just nothing and ignored the strange feeling you just felt while you were holding his hand...
He first showed you the barn and introduced you to a chicken looking fellow

Wally:*as he points* You see that farm over there? That is our beloved neighbor "Poppy" she loves baking, although we rarely see her outside the barn, She dosen't mind having guest in her house, You'll be able to taste her wonderfull baking but right now I still need to show you more about this neighbourhood.

And he grabbed your hand again and you felt the strange feeling again and you started denying it was just nothing and continued ignoring the weird feeling again. And then he showed you a yellow house with a sun and moon in front of it.

Wally:And that one over there is our beloved neighbor "Sally" she says she is the brightest star there ever is, Well besides acting of course she really wants that dream come true.

He chuckles a bit and you smiled a little,His laughter seems silly and cute and you two started to stare at each other's eyes and there was a little silent and you two snapped, And he started to remember what he was doing actually.

Wally:Oh hehe I remembered I was touring you in this neighborhood,Now shall we continue? (he kindly asked)

You:*chukles* sure go ahead

Wally started to smiled at you "lovingly and looks like he's admiring your beauty" and then suddenly someone shouted.

Unknown:!!Wally!!

 (Wally Darling x Puppet Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें