2. The patriarchs of the original three tribes plus Hu form the elders' council, which is responsible for supervising and implementing the orders issued by the patriarchs. When the patriarch is not in the tribe, all affairs of the tribe will be decided by the elders meeting

     3. The witch doctors of the three original tribes formed the witch hospital, and the three priests formed the sacrificial courtyard.

     4. Enrollment of the escort team will be expanded from now on, and strong and brave orcs will be strictly selected. It is planned to be 100 people, and a team of 10 people will be the captain. There is no limit to the number of hunting teams, but there is a consular team responsible for the control of tribal hunters. All females should obey the deployment of the consular office when they have free time. The daily hunting team is not limited to hunting, but also undertakes tribal planting tasks and house building and other things. The consular office is composed of tribal males and old female orcs. The two teams have a leader to manage the things of the two teams. .

     Now there are 612 people in the tribe, including 21 old people. There are 102 males and 512 females. This ratio is considered normal in the Beastman Continent.

     The appointments in the tribe are now dominated by people from the original Qidong tribe, but Yan Heng also said that the rest of the posts, such as the team leader, are all equally distributed among the original tribes. Because they are all newcomers, they came to seek help from the Qidong Tribe, so even though the people who knew the Qidong Tribe were originally composed of outcasts, but there were beast god messengers among them, and they were even guided by the beast god They came here, so they dare not have any complaints in their hearts now.

     The patriarchs of the three tribes were originally human beings. When they first arrived in the Qidong tribe, they investigated every place in the tribe. Whether it was a strong house, a city wall, or pottery, they had a deep impression on them. Shocked, under the guidance of the beast god, they are now obeying Yan Heng's words.

     Regarding the rights of the patriarch, they said that although they have lost one of their rights, they have now brought a better life to the people of the clan. What's more, they believe that with Yan Heng, the Qidong tribe will definitely develop. Even better, in the words of Lord Beast God, the first batch of people who are loyal to me will definitely have better rewards in the future. Don't think that orcs are just one-sided, they also have their own fancy intestines.

     Although Yan Heng didn't know what these people were thinking, it didn't stop him from thinking more. The people in the Qidong tribe could be said to have "bad backgrounds" and the number was pitifully small. Now they are mixed together. Yan Heng However, Yan Heng had no choice but to use his status as the messenger of the beast god to arrange important positions for the people of the original tribe. Fortunately, these patriarchs seem to be more reasonable. But some adjustments are also necessary.

     There is only one month before the snow season, and the time is tight, and nearly 80 houses need to be built in the tribe

     However, with the expansion of the tribe, the wall that was originally built must be rebuilt. Fortunately, there are sufficient manpower and materials can be supplied. According to the allocation method of two orcs from the original tribe and 8 orcs from the other three tribes, a guard or hunting team is formed.

     The tribe adopts the method that the orcs collect building materials from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, and build houses from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

     Yan Heng spent nearly 20 days helping the orcs carry various materials, and then Yan Heng started to build a large ship with the help of several females.

     No matter how hard the females hunt, the food gap is still huge. The tribe did not reclaim and cultivate many fields in spring, and the food they harvested could barely meet the needs of the tribe, but now it seems that it is far from enough. The small river outside the tribe has dried up, and Yan Heng is not sure when the snow season comes. Whether the river could bring big fish or not, Yan Heng had no choice but to turn his attention to the vast sea outside.

     It took a few days for several people to build a rough ship and a giant net.

     Yan Heng was on the boat looking at the school of fish. The winged females cast nets according to the area designated by Yan Heng. After a few nets, they also got a little harvest, which was much better than pure female hunting. less confidence.

     The tribe has always been very harmonious, probably for the same goal of food and clothing, and there is almost no friction between the several tribes. After a heavy rain, snowflakes fell one after another. The snow season is coming.

     The food reserves in the tribe were just enough to meet the needs of everyone, and the housing was redistributed, and the people of several tribes were all dispersed.

     Originally, the people of the Qidong tribe hadn't been in contact with other tribes for a long time, and they were still very cautious and worried. When people from other tribes heard about their identities, Yan Heng began to arrange for the orcs of the original Qidong tribe to visit the orcs of the three tribes who lived in the big room under the altar in turn for three or two days. A bonfire party was organized, and the several tribes gradually came into contact with each other. After a month of running-in, only one voice can be heard in the current tribe, and that is "Qidong tribe." This made Yanheng very satisfied.