"Then why not dig up all these seedlings?"

     "We're just digging back for some trial planting, and we can wait for the ones that stay here to dig when they are mature. This will also prevent us from digging back and planting and there are still seeds here." Yan Heng explained.

     After hearing Yan Heng's explanation, everyone understood.

     Along the way, Yan Heng and the others encountered several wild beasts attacking them. Fortunately, the place Yan Heng walked was the middle edge of the forest, and there were not many large wild beasts. Most of the wild boars who attacked Yan Heng and the others were wild boars. , Leopard or something.

     At this time, Ji rushed forward as if he had been injected with chicken blood.

     The females knew that Ji wanted to show their bravery in front of Yan Heng, so they let Ji show off, and they only stood by to protect Yan Heng. So it became Ji and the beast fighting there, and they looked on like spectators.

     Yan Heng was indeed attracted by the fights of Ji and the others. His vigorous posture, quick movements, and the moment he jumped up, coupled with the praise from the people around him, "He hides very cleverly here", "This move is very good. Sure enough, he suppressed it immediately"... This made Yan Heng feel that he was not fighting, but dancing a dance full of wildness and strength.

     Ji felt that he must be sick, that's why he desperately showed his strength in front of the male like a beast in heat. In fact, he was very nervous. Under Yan Heng's gaze, he made several mistakes.

     Ji dragged the killed prey to Yan Heng and watched Yan Heng put the prey away. Then he stroked his ears, and Ji's whole body suddenly became hot, feeling uncomfortable. Even after changing into a human form, the craze still hasn't faded. Fortunately, he walked ahead to open the way, and finally avoided Yan Heng's gaze.

     Yan Heng couldn't help laughing, he didn't expect him to be such an innocent person (you are the same, okay?) So did he pick up the treasure by himself? It was so much fun.

     Everyone continued to walk to the next destination. The next destination was the vines that Yanheng found in the last dry season, and they also dug up a lot of seedlings. Yan Heng looked at the sun above his head, and it was about noon, so he said, "Why don't we take a rest first, and then have lunch." Everyone agreed.

     Ji took a few people to clean up the prey. The place to rest was by a small river. This place was relatively open and relatively safe. Yan Heng was filling the water bottle that several people had drunk, when suddenly he found a crab the size of two palms crawling out of the big rock he was stepping on.

     Drink, Yan Heng has never eaten such a big crab, his eyes are red, and he stretched out his hand to catch the big guy who was exposed in front of his eyes. There are no such things in the small river next to the cave. It seems that you can catch some and go back to see if you can find them in the Yangzi small river.

     Yan Heng hurriedly called a person who was left behind to help him lift up all the nearby rocks, and sure enough, he harvested nearly a basket of crabs. The people around him surrounded him and asked, "How can this kind of big pliers be used?" They are particularly hard to bite, and they are full of scum in your mouth, what do you do with them?"

     "This thing is called a crab, and it's very fresh. I'll tell you when I make it for you to try." Wouldn't your mouth be full of scum when you roast it?

     Clean most of the crabs, take out the earthen pot from the space, add water and put salt, this is to let the crabs spit out the silt in their stomachs.

     After a while, Ji and the others came back with some fruits and saplings. This kind of fruit is called Qingguo, which resembles apples but tastes like strawberries. This kind of fruit blooms at the end of the snow season and bears fruit in the middle of spring. Is a favorite of males. Seeing the fruit Ji handed over, Yan Heng grabbed one and took a bite, it was really delicious.

     "So it took you so long to pick this fruit." Yan Heng said while chewing the fruit.

     "When dealing with internal organs, I happened to see them, so I picked some." Actually, it wasn't, but I just thought of looking for it at that time. Looking at the satisfied banquet in front of him, Ji felt that he had done the right thing.

     The meat was stewed in the earthen pot, and some sweet potatoes were thrown into the fire. Yan Heng began to process his crabs. The best way to cook crabs is to steam them. Then Yan Heng took out a small basket to be covered and put it on the earthen pot. Here, I made a simple steamer, and after ten minutes, a fresh fragrance came, and the crab was fine.

     Yan Heng demonstrated to remove the crab cover, uncover the crab cover, pick out the crab roe and crab paste, put it in a wooden bowl, and put it in front of Ji. As a good veteran, it is right to peel shrimps for his little adjusted crabs.

     The actions of the scholars Yan Heng handled the crabs. When the first bite of crab roe was imported, the words "crabs are so delicious" and "we really didn't know how to eat crabs" kept flashing in their minds.

     After Yan Heng peeled three crabs for Ji, he said to everyone: "You can't eat too many crabs, three are enough."

     Ji Ze was enjoying the banquet quietly. It would be better if he ignored the pink color of his ears and the occasional coughing sound from the people around him.

     He didn't expect Yan Heng to be so considerate. Just can you stop staring at me. This made Ji feel ashamed.

     After Yan Heng finished speaking, his eyes lingered on the tips of Ji's ears for a long time, and he always felt that he wanted to lick them. With difficulty, he restrained this feeling and looked away.

     After enjoying a sumptuous lunch, several people set out on the road again. This time their goal is powdered fruit. Children in this world have to eat powdered fruit for a period of time after weaning before they start using meat. It is said that children who eat powdered fruit can have a healthy body. Ji and others found the pink fruit tree deep in the forest, and they went here to find some seedlings.

     As the people went deeper, the surroundings became more and more silent. In order to prevent the sneak attack of poisonous snakes, Yan Heng and others had to wrap another layer of animal skins around their bodies. They were attacked by wild animals several times on the way. Elephant, Yan Hengguo broke the gun, this is the first time Yan Heng shot in front of other people.

     Everyone was stunned when they saw the giant falling down in front of them. On weekdays, I only saw Yan Heng carrying that thing with me, but I never knew that it was so powerful.

     #Worthy of being the messenger of the beast god#

     #Is that the gift of the Beast God? #

     Everyone looked at Yan Heng with warm eyes.