Epilogue (Extended Version)

It's a busy day in Pete's convenience store. With his separation pay from the main family, he managed to build a home with a store in front of it. His grandparents passed away three years ago after meeting their granddaughter-in-law and great-grandchild. He was devastated then but is so glad he has his wife, Som, and his child, Venice.

It's been ten years since Pete left the mafia world for good. It was hard to cut ties with them, but he did what he had to do for his sanity. Kinn and Porsche understand him. Pol and Arm were sad that he had to leave, and Tankhun took weeks to let him go finally. They tried to communicate with him for a while, but when he got married, it became rare. Then, when Venice was born, it finally stopped. The last message he received was from Tankhun, telling him he would always have a place in the main family to return to. As heart-warming as it is, he's happier with Som, Venice, and the baby in Som's belly.

Pete went out of the storage room and checked the cash register. His store crews, Poon and Pie, are busy re-stocking some shelves.

"Pie, did you call the soda delivery arrived?"

"Yes, P'Pete. It's all in the back storage," Pie said.

"Poon, the hygiene stuff will arrive at any minute. Take care of it, okay?"

"Okay, P'Pete!" Poon said. Pete checks the delivery list before setting it aside. He grabbed the empty boxes and headed outside when Pie stopped him.

"I'll do that, P'Pete," Pie offers.

"No, go back to re-stocking. I'll just put this outside," Pete left the store.

Pete fixes the boxes aside before getting a broom. He starts sweeping the front of his store. Suddenly, a little boy approaches him and pretends to surprise him. Pete looks at the little boy and smiles upon seeing him.

"Venice!" Pete picks up the kid and kisses his cheek. The little boy also kisses Pete's cheek. Then, his wife, Som, approaches them. Pete hurriedly helps Som sit on one of the chairs in front of the store.

"You should have stayed at home," Pete said.

"Venice wants some ice cream, and I want one, too," Som said. Pete nodded before he carried Venice back inside the store. Som waits as she rubs her belly. Pete returns with Venice and ice cream. Pete puts Venice down and helps Som open her ice cream.

"Are you feeling okay, Som?" Pete asks Som. Som smiles at Pete and nods before she starts enjoying her ice cream. Pete pats her head before checking at Venice. Then, Pete sits beside Som, places his hand on her waist, and touches her belly with his other hand. Som leans at Pete, and he smiles at his wife.

Pete met Som 8 years ago. She is a volunteer teacher from Bangkok who was assigned to the island. Being in Bangkok before, Pete and Som got along together until they started dating. They married a year after dating, and Som decided to live on the island with Pete. They had their son Venice five years ago, and now, Som is pregnant with their second child.

Som looks in the direction where he notices a man is looking at them. The man immediately turns his back on them. Pete noticed that Som was staring at something. He also looks in that direction. All he can see are the island people walking around, but a man wearing a dressed shirt, pants, and leather shoes is walking away from them. Pete tilts his head. He looks familiar to Pete, but he thinks it can't be. So, he paid attention to his wife and son, who were making a mess now.

"Venice, look at you. Come here, son," Pete calls his son. The little boy approaches him. Pete wipes the ice cream on the side of his lips and wipes his hand on Pete's apron.

"Did you see him?" Som asks. Pete looks at his wife, "See who?" he asks.

"That man over there," Som points her finger in the direction where Pete sees the familiar man, "That man walking away, did you see him?"