"Hey, Eliza. Come on sit here." He patted the couch. I went ahead a sat down, he offered me a bottle of Kombucha. 

"So, you are going tomorrow right?" He asked. 

"It's my parents anniversary day after tomorrow." I said. 

"Isn't that halloween?" He asked.

"Yeah. My parents met at a college halloween part dressed as  Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ellie Sattler from Jurassic Park and they clicked. Two years later they invited people to a halloween party which actually was their wedding." I explained. 

"Your parents sound like interesting people." He commented. 

"They are something." I said. 

"So, what are you gifting them?" He asked.

"Me and my brother have chipped in to send them on their second honeymoon to greece." I said. 

"That's nice. Do your parents expect something like that from you?" He asked. 

"No, my umma likes jewellery and appa like  watches so we have made them think that's we are gifting them." I said. 

"Can I ask your opinion on something?" He questioned. 

"Sure." I said. 

"I am thinking of moving but I am not sure if I should." He said. 

"Moving from where to where?" I asked. 

"From LA to New York." He said. 

"That's a big distance. But why do you want to move?" I asked. 

"Numerous reasons to be honest. Like all three of my brothers are here and I am the only one who lives that far also living in LA gives me zero personal space, the media and the paparazzi are everywhere. I want to be close to our family. I want to be with the kids and watch them grow up like my hyungs can. I want to be there for my hyungs." He said. 

"But you are hesitating because..." I waited for him to continue. 

"Because I am an actor and LA is Hollywood, that place is where most actors live. Moving almost 3000 miles across the country is a big step." He explained. 

"Do you want to live back in LA? Many times it's not the place it's the people and memories made with that place." I said. 

"That's the deepest shit I've ever heard." He muttered. 

I laughed, "What I meant was is there someone special there for whom you want to stay?"

 "Not really, to be honest except for the people close to me rest everyone is shitty and close to me because I'm famous." He shrugged. 

"Then I think you should do it." I said. 

"You do?" He sounded surprised.

"Sure, why not? You want to do it, just have a talk with your brothers first and then I would say go for it." I suggested. 

"You know, I am thankful that Vincent married you. You actually give realistic advice." He said. 

"I have a younger brother so I know what it's like to me asked a thousand times about some decisions." I said.

"And the funny thing is I am much older than you." He said. 

I chuckled. Roman's phone started buzzing all of a sudden. Both of us were startled. He checked it and his expression changed from the light hearted one to a serious one. 

"It finally happened," He muttered under his breath.

"What happened?" I was worried.

"The media caught on to your and Vincent's relationship." He handed me the phone to show me an article. 

The comments on the article were both hilarious and terrifying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The comments on the article were both hilarious and terrifying. Some people were thirsting were for Vincent, some were normal and the other's were just wow. They were calling me names and shit.

"Don't let them get to you. They are just trolls." Roman said. I nodded. 

Now, this is going to be some experience. 

'

A Marriage Contractजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें