Malicious Intent from the Internet

Start from the beginning

Han Jue touched his face, shook his head, and continued to read, racing against time to read novels.

Therefore, he did not see some staff members secretly take out their mobile phones and secretly photograph him.

What Han Jue had always felt was wrong, and finally got the answer after Zhang Yiman arrived at the meeting place.

As soon as Zhang Yiman got down from the nanny car, he didn't wait for Sister Qin to go with the director and screenwriter to say hello, so he ran directly to Han Jue.

She squatted next to Han Jue, resting her chin on her knees, and did not speak, just looked at Han Jue with a pair of eyes that looked at the injured lame puppy.

Han Jue felt this line of sight, turned his head and saw Zhang Yiman.

Among Han Jue's few memories of Zhang Yiman, in addition to her red hair like fire, what impressed her most was her bright eyes.

It is impossible not to admit that no matter how many times you look at it, it seems that you are always easily attracted by Zhang Yiman's eyes, which makes people want to explore what these eyes want to say.

However, now being stared at by the most beautiful eyes with pitiful little animal-like eyes, Han Jue would feel very awkward.

Han Jue frowned and asked Zhang Yiman strangely.

"What are you doing?" Zhang Yiman bit his lip and did not speak.

She seemed to see the lame puppy struggling to stand up, so the sight made Han Jue even more unbearable.

Han Jue looked at Sister Qin in the distance, expecting to come over and explain what was the situation of her family artist today.

"Uncle, don't listen to those people on the Internet." Zhang Yiman said, his eyes a little red, Han Jue was surprised, withdrew his gaze, and then quickly reacted to what Zhang Yiman had to do with the Internet, and those on the Internet were related to himself.

'Who are the people on the Internet?'

"Is there something online? I haven't seen Micro in a long time." Han Jue said and took out his mobile phone and wanted to open WeChat.

Zhang Yiman heard Han Jue say that he hadn't seen it, so he stood up all of a sudden, wanting to stop Han Jue, and said, "It's good if you didn't look at it! If you don't see it, don't watch it! Uncle, let's hurry up and record the show!"

The voice was very urgent and loud, which attracted the attention of many people.

Han Jue had already clicked on the micro-task, and as soon as he opened it, he saw tens of thousands of numbers marked on the side of the [Message] icon below.

Just avoid Zhang Yiman's snatching, click on @ his people, and follow the vine to see the neighbor's micro-special.

[Han Jue and his mother are not mentally normal, everyone has seen it very early, and this kind of result in the end is expected.]

[Han Jue's father, there have long been other women outside, and Han Jue's mother has hardly returned here after her death.]

[As for Han Jue, he is simply a hooligan, and when the fight is serious, the police will find the house.]

Zhang Yiman saw that she didn't grab the phone, Han Jue had already seen those things, she stood on the side at a loss, wringing her fingers and not knowing what to say.

And the movement here just now has attracted the attention of some people, a clever staff member took out his mobile phone to secretly record the video, all thought of the title, called 'Real shot Han Jue privately watch micro remarks!'

It's a pity that Han Jue was expressionless the whole time, did not burst into anger, did not scold uncontrollably, just turned the phone over, held the mobile phone and looked at the ground to think about something.

But everyone could see that Han Jue was in a bad mood, and the air pressure around him couldn't help but decrease.

This happened until the director came over and announced that he was going to start recording.

Han Jue woke up from his musings and let the staff equip him with microphones.

Zhang Yiman had been looking at Han Jue worriedly on the side.

"Uncle, blame me... If only I didn't tell you..." Zhang Yiman finally said weakly.

After hearing this nonsense, Han Jue was dumbfounded.

"What's so to blame you for this, I'll see it sooner or later anyway."

Han Jue thought about the strange gazes of the previous staff, and the encouragement of the director and Xiao Transparent, and then knew that he was not communicating with them in the same channel before.

"However, I want to ask you for help with something later."

Han Jue looked at Zhang Yiman and asked.

"Okay, okay, what's busy?"

Zhang Yiman saw that Han Jue was not so depressed, so he followed the mood and agreed, without asking what was busy.

"Wait a minute, help me make a song."

Seeing that this enthusiastic girl agreed unexpectedly, Han Jue said to Zhang Yiman with a smile.

"Record songs? You want to record a song?"

Zhang Yiman and the director who came over were surprised when they heard it.