I love you, forever

Joel pulled back from the kiss and looked at Emily. He gently pushed her hair behind her ears and put his bent his head so that he could press his forehead against hers. They stood together in silence soaking in all that had just happened, Paelen, their best friend had died, Vulcan and Stella figured out a way to maybe beat the Titans, and he and Emily had just confessed their love to each other for the first time. Emily broke the silence. "You have your serious thinking face on, whats going through your head?" Joel leaned back a bit a laughed. "Same thing your thinking." He paused, "Hey serious thinking face?I have a serious thinking face?" He asked the girl in his arms. Emily smiled up at him and grabbed on to his tunic playing with the straps. "Oh yeah, you get all focused and serious and go like this." She said imitating his"serious thinking face". Joel fake gasped and laughed. "I do not!" Emily pushed him playfully "Yes you do!" Joel picked her up and spun her around, "I do not!" Emily squealed in his arms. "Do too!" When he put her down they were facing the destroyed forge, which immediately reminded them of all that had happened. Emily got quiet and looked down. "Em were gonna get through this, together." He tilted her head to him. "I know. I know." She replied putting her head on his chest. "I'm just glad I have you." She said holding him tighter. Joel brought her face to his and kissed her deeply. "Emily Jacobs, I love you, forever." Emily ran her hand through his hair. "I love you too Joel, forever."

I AM NOT A WRITER WHATSOEVER I AM JSUT DESPERATE FOR FICS AND CANT FIND ANYTHING IN THIS FANDOM. I DOUBT ANYONE WILL READ THIS BUT IF YOU DO I LOVE YOU AND AM GREAT FULL THERE IS ANOTHER HUMAN IN THIS FANDOM.