Prologue: Journey Starts~ with a Pervert!

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes at the absurdity of this book. I look as I grumbled a bit.

Y/n: huh someone must be some horny dweeb like me who makes 'magical' artifacts like this.

I suddenly hear the bell ring as a passing janitor looks up at me

Janitor: hey kid.. you have a next class hurry up before your late..

My eyes widened as I stop my train of thoughts as I run for it and grabbed my bag from the desk, I also held the book and put it in my bag as I run to my classroom.

Timeskip

It seems time is back again. Glad I made it back in time... I held my hands on my hoodie pockets as I waited for the teacher to come in.. and to my surprise it's a brown haired science teacher of mine... her name is Claire.

She seems to be in her late 20's or something. I kinda find her attractive at some way.

I sigh as I grabbed on two notebooks from my backpack one is the subject notebook and the other is the notebook i got from the library. I held the pen in my right hand as look at the chalkboard and wrote down some notes.... I couldn't help but think if the instruction from the notebook was real or fake... I just internally groan as I open the book.

I bit my lip as I look at the teacher and back at the notebook as I just internally say 'well screw it' I just wrote down what I wanted for the old rule.

"Old Rule: Female College Professors are prohibited from wearing clothes in school and shall be naked."

I just snickered quietly as I look at the notebook and to my shock... as I looked back at my teacher... SHE WAS NAKED!!! SHE OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I covered my face with my left hand as I almost close to nose bleeding I look at my classmates and they seem to never mind...

I shake my head a bit as blood leaks out of my nose... it spills on the notebooks... ì didn't notice as Claire stops writing by the chalkboard her eyes widened and saw me bleeding from my nose..

Claire: L/n! Are you feeling alright?

I just as flabbergasted to the sight... as I immediately erase the rule as seconds later her clothes are back on.

Y/n: n-no i feel sick...

Claire: just go by the nurse office... young man...

I nodded a bit as I grabbed my things as I dash out of the classroom... I look around as I kicked the door leading in the nurse office..

Y/n: HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT... DID THAT SHIT HAPPEN?!

I looked at the notebook and blink... I slapped myself on the face to think if I was hallucinating all of this...

I look at the book and it seems. It confirms it. I have the power of a god... a GOD!!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!! AFTER YEARS! OF MY BORING LIFE!!

OH BOY~ I CAN FINALLY FULFILL MY SEXUAL FANTASIES TO LIFE!!!

I smile in delight. As I looked at the notebook

Y/n: your my new best friend now~ and well be having some fun!

I grinned more as I start my new idea.

'New Rule: The notebook has the ability to transport the owner to anywhere they want even if its fictional.'

I laugh a bit like Light from Death Note was... I looked at the notebook as I grinned once more...

I write something else

'Old Rule: (Y/n) has graduated early and has all his stuff in his fancy new apartment.'

Not wanting to waste my time I write that I was inside my apartment and i smile seeing how clean and tidy it was. I don't even care living here anymore... I have a new place to go.

Just to make sure I never screw anything up I need to make precautions.

'New Rule: Only (Y/n) (L/n) can use and see the notebook'

'New Rule: (Y/n) (L/n) can make and change any rules in the spot if he doesn't have the notebook in his possession and remove it as well'

It seems I have everything I needed... as I smile as I look at the apartment I was in

Y/n: well its been a fun ride I was here.. oh well guess it's time to go.. I won't missed anyone here anyway.

I looked back and sigh as in case i need to go back or not I need to make another rule.

'New Rule: If (Y/n) (L/n) is in a different dimension the others will pause till he comes back unless he decides to he will never come back and everyone's memories and information about him will be erased forever.'

Y/n: oh well! Time for my journey!!! To start!!!

I write myself on going to the FNF world as I suddenly feel myself glow... as then everything goes black.

Timeskip

My vision slowly regains as I open my eyes I suddenly found myself sitting in a bench it seems I did it... I can see everything now..

I grinned as I laugh as I see some random people of any shapes and species walks around...

I gained my long life wish... and its time for me to live the fullest of it.

Its around night time... as I grinned I pulled out the notebook and wrote where I should live. I decided for another apartment as I don't even need a large space since I live alone...

I suddenly also wrote myself to give some unlimited cash on my bank account in this world, I even wrote that I live here. So no one will question me.

I don't seem to have time as I can just write any rules in any place I want too... and I do seem to have the first target in mind...

Girlfriend~

That's right or more likely known as Cherry in the FNF fandom. I smiles as I imagine myself groping her body as she moans out my name...

I let those thoughts out for now as I get up from the bench and run off to the location and I can assume where she can be~

This will be fun~

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here it is!!!~ my ever longing book~ and yes it is an FNF BOOK TOO!!~ have fun reading pervs! Also I won't guarantee this will be in a chronological order in game. Due to many mods exist. I will just make my own time line... oh well have fun!!!~ once more!!!~