8

As she stands up to get out of the car, you notice a small dark stain on her crotch. She's already started to wet herself like a little baby.

You take her shoulders and push her back onto her seat. "Hey! What gives?"

"I don't think so princess. It looks like you're already starting to have a little accident."

Her hands move protectively back to her crotch as she looks up at you helplessly.

"Why should I let you stay dry when you can't even make it to the toilet like a big girl?" You ask her.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"Aww, it's okay baby. There's no way I'm letting you out right now though." She said winces and crosses her legs tighter.

"You have two options." You tell her, "You can either beg me to put this diaper on you like the naughty little baby you are or you can refuse and sit there until we get to the next gas station in an hour. If you don't wear the diaper you could end up making a very big mess. Instead of your diaper catching all of your accident all that pee would force its way into your panties and soak your jeans. Then, you'd spend the rest of our ride sitting in the wet puddle of your accident."

Should she...

Refuse and try to hold it - 14
Beg you for the diaper - 15