you stay in drafts now you vile beast (if youre reading this that didnt work)

*sigh* yup. Also it's short bc- idk I don't wanna do alot
Smut maybe? I wouldn't call it that they are just really intimate and like they don't strip down to their socks- or anything-
~~~~~~~~~~~

Elio had been in her house for about a week or so after she was healed from the accident, it's been pretty chill and cool and even though Artie has apologized so many times, she doesn't blame him, also, it's now official between the two, they've been dating since the battle really, that's when Artie confessed.

3rd Person POV:

Artie decided he would go visit Elio again, he has been learning to fly them so he decided the try it out again and fly to her place. Once he got there he saw Elio run inside, intrigued, he followed. When Artie entered her house, she was gone, like she just dissap- "Artie! You stopped by again!"  The Redstone Witch scared Artie from behind and kissed him on his cheek "oh— uhm, yeah" he stuttered "yeah of course I would!" He said more confidently "I hope you didn't miss me to much" before Artie could speak, Elio backed him up against her bedroom wall "Oh plea- AH— Elio-!?" Elio covered Arties mouth with her finger, making the tension slowly rise within him.

"Elio-! What are you doing-" Elio cut Artie off again, this time with her voice "Shh, my darling~" Artie began to blush and calm down before Elio put her hands on Arties bare waist "Elio, what are we doing-?" Artie confusingly asked his lover as he put his hands on his warm waist and she traced hers up to Arties shoulders, makihg him shake at the feeling. Artie tried his best to hold himself back from groaning as Elio rubbed his shoulder and slowly moved him onto the bed. "Shhh, my darling, you know I won't hurt you~"

Elio bit her lip as she looked down at Artie, he closed his eyes tightly slightly scared of what she would do, but to his surprise, Elio began to kiss Artie, making him calm down and pull her closer. Elios grip on Artie became strong. As the tongues of the two lovers intertwined the repeated sessions of kissing and pulling back for air went on and off to the point where they were both panting and Artie had given up on fighting Elio to get ontop. Elio loved looking at Artie underneath her. "Have trouble darling~?" Elio said after she pulled back from Arties panting, lipstick-smeared face. "Elio- I- You- ... Mhm..." Artie nodded to Elios pleasure.

Artie pouted and pulled Elios face back down towards his own, kissing her again. Elio began to move her lips from Arties face to his neck and also bit his shoulders a little. Their session... went on for about another five or ten minutes  before they both got tired and Elio fell asleep on Arties chest.

~~~~~~~
Ik it's not alot and idc if u read it or not I just need a distraction and even if this isn't a healthy one- I wanna Zee to suffer /j