2

Met this boy named Mickey
He had on some yellow Dickies
I knew he was a hoe
Because his neck had hella hickies
I said "it's nice to meet you"
Shook his hand
And it was sticky
I looked into his eyes and that's when it hit me
I said -

______

Vance's pov:

It's been about 15 minutes since those idiots left so I decided to make small talk with... Brice?? I don't really know but he seemed cool enough.  So far I know that he's into baseball like Finn, and he's a major hippie and big on saving the environment. "So what do you think of the school than Bruce??" I asked. "Well it actually fucking sucks ass, but there's nothing I can do about it, and that dude moose talks a bunch of shit." He said in response resting his head on his hand. "Guess who's back losers!" Finn said jumping around with a milkshake in hand. "We wouldn't have been long if you didn't get distracted." Billy said dropping a bag on the table containing our food. "Ya love me bestie." Finn said taking a seat next to robin. "Finally you guys where'd you even stop at??" I asked grabbing my burger. "We were at McDonald's, but than Finn decided he wanted to stop by my house because he was fucking cold." Billy said standing behind Griffen. "Dude there's literal snow outside." Finney said defensively. "Oh so that's why you changed." Robin said eating his fries. "Yeppp." Finn said dipping his Robin's fries into his milkshake.

.
.

"Oh my fucking God guys, can we all just after to go to mine and Finn's house." I said irritated, the idiots wanted to have a movie night but was arguing on who's house to go to."But I wanna watch horror!! And Finn's a big baby when it comes to horror movies." Robin said. "Let's watch Creed 3!" Finn said but robin wasn't budging. "What do you think Bruce??" Griffen said.

"Uh? I'm invited??" He asked. "Well no shit or else we wouldn't have said anything to you." I said getting into my car and looking for some cigarettes. "Don't mind him, he's probably stressed." I heard Finney say from outside. "Anyways hope in everyone let's just head to my house." He than again said hopping in the passenger seat.
.
.
Bruce's pov:

"That movie was actually amazing." Robin said, we had just got done watching Creed 3 and just as robin said it actually was amazing. The seating arrangement was me next to Vance on one couch, Finney and robin on the other, and than Billy, Griffen, and Finn's and Vance's little sister Gwen on the floor. The entire movie I was bothered though because Vance was texting someone and his brightness was high and flashing in my face.

"ATTACKKKKK!!!" I suddenly heard and in horror I watching and Finney and Gwen started chasing everyone with pillows and the most evilest smiles. I hid behind the couch quickly to avoid getting hit. "BRUCE IS HIDING BEHIND THE COUCH!" I heard Vance yell. That fucking snitch. "Oh bruceyyy." I heard Finney say, God kill me now.
I got smacked straight in the face with a pillow."HEY HOW COME NO ONES GETTING VANCE!" I shout.  "Don't you guys fucking dare." Vance said glaring at us. "Anyways I gotta go, I have a date." He's able to get a date?? Everyone had erupted into 'oooo's'