Yan Yuan nodded, "I think the Great Elder has his own considerations, but for me, I can just do it as usual.

    " He has his reasons."

    "Come on, if you become a personal disciple in the future, don't forget our kindness."

    Yan Yuan is obviously good at socializing, and he is friendly and popular, which is not the same as the strict elder Are not the same.

    Soon, the lecture started, and the disciples who gathered here dispersed.

    After Yuanyuan finished her lecture, she wanted to go and play with the sect master and Immortal Venerable, but Yan Yuan usually had her own arrangements for the rest of the time.

    But in a dilemma, Yan Yuan decided to go to the Master Palace and Fuxian Island with Yuanyuan first.

    These two places are places that Yan Yuan would never come to, and the head and Ji Moyu are also characters that Yan Yuan rarely sees, so they are very nervous throughout the whole process.

    Until Yuanyuan and Ji Moyu said: "Immortal Venerable Immortal Venerable, Yuanyuan listens to the Great Elder and has to supervise Brother Yan Yuan, so I won't be back these days." Yuanyuan obviously has never been disciplined by her

    parents at all, and she doesn't go out at all. I'm not afraid that Ji Moyu will speak of her, since what she said is especially righteous.

    Ji Moyu's eyes darkened, and he said, "Okay, you can go."

    Yuanyuan cheered happily, and rushed up to give Ji Moyu a hug.

    "Then Yuanyuan has gone."

    She rubbed Ji Moyu's cheek, giggling, "Yuanyuan will come to find the immortal if she thinks about it." "

    The child has grown up, so he needs to fly outside."

    Ji Moyu Touching Yuanyuan's head and said, only Yuanyuan tilted her head, her eyes full of confusion, she shook her head and said, "Yuanyuan can't fly."

    Standing beside her, Yan Yuan only dared to apologize.

    But after talking for a while, Mr. Yuanyuan still wants to take Yan Yuan away. After all, letting Yuanyuan supervise is not letting Yan Yuan take her to play.

    In Yuanyuan's little head, there are some things that can be clearly understood.

    On the way back, Yuanyuan said to Yan Yuan: "Many brothers and sisters don't like the elder, why does brother Yan Yuan like it?"

    Because usually when we talk, we can't avoid Yuanyuan, or even if we avoid it. , Yuanyuan could also hear clearly, so she knew that some disciples didn't like the Great Elder at all, and some people were not convinced by the Great Elder's management.

    Although after a few times, this part is already a very small part.

    But even if he didn't hate the Great Elder, he would quietly complain behind his back.

    In fact, the reason why he likes the Great Elder, Yan Yuan has already made it very clear when he said in the morning that he wanted to be a teacher, and this liking should be said to be admiration.

    "Doesn't Yuanyuan also like the Great Elder? Yuanyuan and I should be about the same, because the Great Elder deserves to be liked."

    Yan Yuan touched Yuanyuan's head and smiled gently.

    It was obviously a very vague explanation, but Yuanyuan seemed to understand it, and suddenly realized, "So it is!"

    Then she praised: "Brother Yan Yuan really has vision."