, If something goes wrong, it's not good."

    The Great Elder's words were just and harsh, as if Yuanyuan was a special status of the immortal's spiritual pet, and he couldn't get much advantage from him.

    As he said that, the First Elder looked at Yuanyuan, and his tense old face tightened a bit, as if he didn't like Yuanyuan very much.

    And when he was talking, Yuanyuan couldn't help but look at him.

    Eyes are shining.

    Yuanyuan obviously wouldn't be fooled by the Great Elder's expression that seemed to dislike her, so she groaned when she looked at him.

    The soft and waxy voice is the cub's coquettishness.

    The great elder's beard moved.

    His expression became more tense.

    Ji Moyu was the only one present who didn't try to interpret the deep meaning of the elder's abnormal behavior, or he could see what these people were thinking at a glance, so he didn't pay special attention.

    Just said: "In this case, Yuanyuan will learn the rules in the future, and I will leave it to the elder."

    The elder nodded reservedly, "Okay."

    The master turned his head and snorted, "The cub is the most troublesome, I hope the elder will not Regret."

    It wasn't a good word, but when the headmaster turned his head, he first met Shang Ji Moyu's cold eyes, and then Shang Yuanyuan's ignorant and ignorant expression, and his voice was stuck a few times.

    Slowly take back your words.

    "Yuanyuan is cute though, and I won't regret it if I think about it."

    It's not that he doesn't like Yuanyuan, it's just that he always wants face. Thinking of how he rejected Yuanyuan so much earlier, and now he obeys like this, wouldn't he lose his old face?

    He was thinking like this, but he didn't know that the attitudes of the Great Elder and the Sect Leader were all seen by Xiao Lu and the other three.

    The teenagers haven't practiced a pair of piercing eyes that can see through the disguise, but the elder and the head of the sect don't like Yuanyuan, so they look at Yuanyuan very sadly, feeling pity in their hearts.

    It's not easy to be a fairy pet.

    No one knew that a huge misunderstanding had arisen in this way.

    It didn't take long for the elder deacon to take the three of them away.

    After that, they dispersed.

    Knowing that it was time to give lectures the next day, Yuanyuan followed Feng Yan as usual.

    But as soon as I entered the school, I felt something was wrong.

    Yuanyuan scratched her head, looked left and right, but saw nothing, but as soon as she sat down, Zhan Ziyu hugged her tearfully.

    Bury her face in her fur.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, it's not easy for you."

    Yuanyuan said, "Gah?"

    Although she didn't understand what Zhan Ziyu meant, Yuanyuan thought about it, and then said childishly, "Yuanyuan is too difficult."

    Feng Yan was not present yesterday, so she didn't understand what Zhan Ziyu was up to.

    Looking back, I found that whether it was Xiao Lu, Cang Kan, or the other disciples who liked Yuanyuan very much, they all looked at Yuanyuan with pity.

    Feng Yan heard a few whispers.

    "Yuanyuan is so pitiful, the elders and the head of the sect don't like her." "

    Why? Yuanyuan is so cute."

    "I heard that Yuanyuan has to go to the head hall to practice every day, I don't know where she is What kind of indifference will I receive?"

    "It is said that the Great Elder doesn't like Yuanyuan either." "

    The Great Elder has always been like that, didn't he hit Yuanyuan in the last lecture?"

    "Poor Yuanyuan, I don't know what to do with it in this place Grow up healthy."

    Feng Yan, who listened to all the words in her ears: "?"

    Yuanyuan didn't hear what these people said, but there were a few hands on her body back and forth to massage her back and forth, so she squinted her eyes and enjoyed it, Almost fell asleep.

    Seeing that the topic was gradually shifting, some people took the opportunity to express their dissatisfaction with the Great Elder.     "The Great Elder is very strict

    . He never shows mercy to anyone. He prefers powerful people. Yuanyuan is weak. Maybe he hates Yuanyuan so much."

The elder invigilates the exam."

    "He is so strict, it's no wonder he has no apprentices."

    What he said so far was still dissatisfied, but Feng Yan knew that they couldn't let them go on, so she coughed.

    "The elders have contributed a lot to the sect, don't say these words anymore."

    The disciples fell silent.

    Today happened to be the time for the Great Elder to give a lecture. As soon as Feng Yan finished speaking, the Great Elder was about to step into the door.