"But this is very dangerous, we could be walking into a trap. What if we all...." I knew what she was going to say. Cassie was going to say die. What if we all die.

"Yeah, I agree with her." Kyle said. "We are walking into something blindfolded, we could end up anywhere, and with anyone. Anything can happen to us. Anything." The way he said it, send shivers up and down my spine as if a new rollercoaster opened.

'Now open! The Rollercoaster that goes up and down Trinitys Spine!'

"Well fine guys, we can stay here for the rest of our lives and rot away till theres nothing left of us but rotten bone that will be eaten by bugs and animals. Sounds fun." I said, looking at my nails and raising my eyebrows. Cassie groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Cassie said, Kyle nodding in agreement.

Cassie looked at the wall and thought for a second. I was looking at her from the side and I realized she had very long eyelashes. They were the kind of eyelashes you could clean a floor with.

She took a deep breath and reenacted the movement she did in the dream. I could feel her thoughts. She was saying to herself, 'door, door, door, place a door here'. Then a golden dust arose from her finger tips, filling the air around us, then moving towards the wall, and placing a door-shaped outline on the wall. Cassie didn't see any of this, her eyes were closed and she was thinking hard. But I sure wish she did, it was remarkable.

Then, all the dust disappeared, and on the wall, a actual door appeared. It wasn't the kind of door you have in your bedroom, it was rounded at the top. The color that filled the inner part of the door was a nice creamy, milk color. I opened it and it creaked as if it were antique.

It opened and left me nonplussed. Completely dumbstruck. Inside, it looked as if my favorite book as a kid. They were everywhere, wearing dresses made from leaves, flowers, and even tree bark. They looked so delicate, so dainty. I was lost of words.

The majority was wearing skirts or dresses, but some wore tunics. They were all moving too fast for me to examine properly. Kyle dug into Cassie bag, pulling out the camera. I heard the click, click, click of the camera over and over again, I thought it was going to detonate. A tornado filled with multiple colors. Red, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, you name it. They were forming a tornado filled with all possible colors. What is your favorite color? Yeah, they have it. Dust occupied the room just like they did, there was so much of it. It fell from the ceiling, poured out of them like they were cups full of water, the water being the dust.

But wait a second, this wasn't in the dream. Was I dreaming again? Did we all black out again? What was happening?

Then all the sudden, all of them came rushing towards us, but we couldn't go anywhere, we were trapped. What to do, what to do...But I didn't have any time to think, before I knew it, they already reached us. I quickly threw my hands over my face like a shield. I could sense Cassie falling, I felt it. Kyle on the other hand, stood there. I kept standing there, waiting to be attacked, but nothing happened. All i heard was a thud, and that was it. I slowly moved my hands, away from my face. I looked forward, and I just saw the other side of the house, but then I looked down, to see a big pyramid of them, leaning against glass or something. But I stuck my hand through the door, and it went through. But it send waves, like water, to the outlines of the door. There was a wall, making it so they can't come out. I turned my hand so my palm was facing up and one of them flew up and landed on my hand. They walked up my hand and placed their hands on that wall, the invisible one.

Fairies.

This one was a girl, with a dress made out of purple leaves, this dress went down to above her knees. It was truly staggering. She had long brown hair, in two french braids that reached the backs of her knees. There was a stem of a leaf acting as a belt, and attached to it was a little bag made out of green leaves, and a little knife the size of a toothpick. She wore a hat atop her head, and it was a small purple flower, with the inner part of the flower fitted onto her head. At the top, there was a little piece of the stem. Then there were her shoes, that were unbelievable. She wore boots that went to under her knee, and they were completely made out of leaves and little ropes almost. But the bottoms felt like leather. And finally, her wings. Her wings were nicely sculpted to make the shape of a leaf. They were transparent but somehow glistened in the light, sending flashes of light into the air. The look on her face was full of sorrow. She looked like she was trapped, and she was going to die if I didn't do anything.

So I did something. I stepped into the house.

**Authors Note**

This chapter took an elephantine amount of my time to create, so please comment telling me what you think. !Gracias por leer¡ (Thanks for reading!)

-kat