⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️🔵⚫️

                     ⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️🔵               liked by roscoegzzzzz and otherszariyahh bf appreciation post 🫶🏾

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️🔵
liked by roscoegzzzzz and others
zariyahh bf appreciation post 🫶🏾.
view 3,000 comments
roscorgzzzzz ma heart🤍
↘️ zariyahh 🤍

rando1 gold digger.
rando2 she dead just using him, notice how she never post him unless he get her gifts or give her money😂.
rando3 she really just using him for money and a quick fuck😂😂😂😂😂.

zariandroscoegzz fav couple🥺.
↘️zariyahh we love you 🫶🏾

zarigzzfp look how they sleeping in slide 4😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
↘️zariyahh lmaoo we was sleeping good😂.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As im reading the comments on my most recent post, i notice most of them are calling me a gold digger or saying im using roscoe. Which is untrue as fuck. i never thought of that at all, that never crossed my mind not once.

"ma you wanna go too the mall orrrr you wanna go too times square or too go eat or something" roscoe says coming into the bathroom all happy "no thank you" i reply quietly while still reading comments "but whyy? you love going too times square at night" "ik but ion wanna go today." "nah whats wrong witchu? watchu looking at?" "nuffin roscoe"

He then looks at me, then my phone, then back at me again. "lms ya phone" "but im not l- let me see ya phone za'riyah" he says cutting me off and i hand him my phone. As he looks at what i was reading he looks at me, then my phone, then me again. "you using me?" he says, now mad "roscoe what are you- ARE YOU FUCKING USING ME?" he yells at me, causing me too jump a little.

"no." "so why are they saying you using me?" "idk jahmier." "whatever za'riyah, get off the floor and go get dressed" "but i said-ik watchu said & i said go get dressed" "ok."
.
.
.
.
JAHMIER 'roscoe g' JONES
📍My Crib
8:55 pm

So it was mad people in my baby comment's talking about she using me & shit. i know she's not i just wanted too play with her a lil bit. i already knew about the comments, i just needed her phone so we could spend time together without them getting in her head.

"you ready lil ma?" i ask her and she shook her head yes. "lets take a picture" "ok." she says barely above a whisper. normally when she's quiet or when she doesn't speak at all, somethings bothering her or she doesn't feel good.

"whats wrong?" i ask her. she shakes her head no which means nothings wrong. After she does that she sits on the bed and starts watching tv. "bra za'riyah whats wrong?" i ask her again while sitting next to her. she looks at me and her eyes start too water and her lip begins to tremble.