10- 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝑚𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

НачМОте с саЌПгП Мачала

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 "𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜."

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖..." 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎.

'Why the hell she is okay with acting but not okay with me being a trainee?' Jennette thought looking at the auditions poster. This is her 3rd time here standing the opposite side of the road. It's almost like she's waiting for a sign to cross it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath clinging the lollipop on her hoodie pocket, 'How do i convince mom?'

.

Opposite side of the road,

A guy waiting for his friend just like he usually do

And his friend is late again as always.

He pulled out his phone and called his friend.

Before he could say anything he heard a loud bang as someone tripped and fell.

[ Ijekiel my love just 5 more minutes. Don't leave without me..]

[ Don't talk nonsense you little... And 3 minute. I'll give you 3 minute. Come fast or i'm leaving you here ]

[ Hey don't leav- ]

But he already disconnect the call and put it on his pocket looked opposite sided of the road just to see someone he never expected.

The brunette girl who he pretty much ignored past few months is standing there looking at something.

She didn't notice him because they were not face to face, more like different corners of opposite roads.

He looked at the direction she was looking at and saw KD ENTERTAINMENT.

He bit inside of his lower lip 'should i go and say hi or something?' then remembered they are not close enough to do that. He sighed pulling out a cigarette but a hand came from behind and stopped him.

"You can not smoke in front of the company building" Nichole said in a disappointed voice.

"I know and you are late" Ijekiel put the cigarette back on it's box and looked at Nichole.

Nichole looked amazed by his friends "Ijekiel you are an actor remember? You can not just smoke everywhere, oh-?" he stopped as he saw something fimiliar.

"Hey that's... That's the girl!! I told you about.. " Nichole pointed at the brunette girl.

Ijekiel looked at the girl his friend pointed and frowned his eyebrows a little "what about her?"

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝐮𝐧 | 𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑚𝑷 𝑎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝑚𝑌МестП, гЎе жОвут ОстПрОО. ОткрПйте Ох Ўля себя