𝙞. Re-auditioning Nerves (Or the Lack Of)

Chapter One : Re-auditioning Nerves (Or the Lack Of)Season One,     Episode One( Get This Party Started )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter One : Re-auditioning Nerves (Or the Lack Of)
Season One, Episode One
( Get This Party Started )

          Katsumi Endo, as she occasionally liked to brag about in a manner as subtle as she could manage, had never truly felt nervous about dancing, even in those overwhelming moments in the wings, while waiting for her cue to enter the stage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Katsumi Endo, as she occasionally liked to brag about in a manner as subtle as she could manage, had never truly felt nervous about dancing, even in those overwhelming moments in the wings, while waiting for her cue to enter the stage. Dance had been a form of escaping when she felt so drowned in her own worries, and so, whenever faced with the idea of dancing in front of people, her nerves had never skyrocketed so much as the other dancers that stretched in the studio of the Next Step with her.

Emily, as usual, seemingly shared Katsumi's unbothered attitude—however, her expression additionally held a certain smugness that Katsumi's didn't. The blonde girl and Katsumi had never gotten along well, and while the latter preferred to brag that Emily was just jealous of her, the former would disagree, scoffing and remarking that she hated Katsumi because she had an attitude ( to this, Katsumi would laugh uncontrollably and quip back, "That's pretty ironic." ).

To her right was Eldon, who, despite being extremely close friends with Katsumi, had been chasing after Emily for as long as everyone could remember. Then, to the left of her, James indulged in his own way of warming up and preparing for the audition. Katsumi considered starting up conversation with her two friends but decided against it, opting to focus on stretching her legs.

"Even if you were on A-Troupe last year, you still have to audition," Katsumi spoke to the camera, shrugging. "I mean, I get why, so I won't complain about it, it's just . . . I don't know, I guess I don't want the current team to change 'cause they're not all as bad as Emily."

She rolls her eyes and continues, "No, I haven't found out why she hates me. Anyway, back to meI've been on A-Troupe for two years now, and it'll hopefully be three after the auditions. I was on B-Troupe for a year before that, too."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Glue Song   ✹   The Next Stepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें