The actual end...

His hands were once again tied, now with no Chiaki to help him break free. He struggled against his constraints. "Hajime what?!... Please I'm sure you'd want to give a surprise to someone more worthy than me!..." He looked up, hopefully. A small chuckle escaped the shorter brunettes mouth. "Oh Nagito! You are exactly the person who deserves this! You'll love it~" He turned slowly to look at Nagito, his eyes baring into his skin. He looked and hoped to find out a fragment of what he was on about! "Ah it's tiiiimmmeeee!~" He whizzed right back around, holding a sort of remote. He pressed it. A loud buzzing sound became amidst from the background. His chair spun round, onlooking a variety of giant monitors. They all suddenly flicked on, quite blurry at first. "While you were tied up in your original chair..." Hajime started. "We had a class trial to see who the mastermind was!" Nagito glared at him. Of course they wouldn't pick him, he was always the main help in the class trials. He acted like something of a protagonist. "Do you know who they chose?~" Nagito slowly shook his head, his hopes weren't high. "You." The words stung at him. His body shook. It shouldn't be of any surprise, the others had suspected him from the very beginning... Knowing that they had got it wrong... Means only one thing... It was like Hajime read my mind. "They're all gonna die now!" Nagito gasped, searching for any words to say but being at a loss. As if on cue, the monitors all came into view. All the mighty ultimates were on the floor, mangled, decapitated, crushed, squished, cut and bruised. Each one fighting to stay alive. But alas, it was no use. They all gave up, losing hope, and eventually drawing their last breathes. Yet none said how sorry they were. None showed any sign of forgiving Nagito. They all just gave up and died. Then why did Nagito feel so betrayed? They weren't his friends, they made that clear and he was utterly useless anyway. Yet it still cut deep into the depths of his shrivelled heart. He looked down. Him too, giving up. Hajime lifted his chin, stroking his cheek. "Don't be sad, it's all going to be over soon." He cooed. Nagito's eyes watered, the cold tears trickling down his face. Hajime's face was yet inches from his, his green eyes trying to look deep into his soul, searching for something, yet finding nothing. He chuckled. Hajime brushed his lips against Nagito's, softly at first. Then forcing more pressure onto him. This feeling was everything to Nagito. It was the only thing he had left. As quickly as the feeling came, it disappeared. A shooting pain crossed his stomach. He tried to look down but Hajime wouldn't let him. He could feel his body giving way, getting lighter. The pain didn't stop. His head hung as it was his time to draw his final breathe. The last thing he heard was Hajime's soft chuckle.

Hajime stepped back. He looked upon his creation. The now dead body of the once former Nagito Komaeda. A sharp dagger lodged deep into his stomach, the blood soaking his white T-shirt. He smiled. He laughed. It was over, he won. He leaned and gave Nagito's body one last peck before turning and leaving, heading towards the finishing doors. He couldn't wait for what his future had in store for him.

The end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the end of my 'Hajime Hinata, the Final Mastermind' book! Hopefully you enjoyed it, :)

I was thinking of writing a Rengoku Kyojuro x male reader as I don't find that many. However, I wanted some requests as to what type. So if anyone has any ideas I will be more than glad to know. I will check the results on Thursday and start planning and writing on Friday. Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed! :D