Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ

Начните с самого начала

They walked straight past us and over to Caleb, speaking to him briefly before taking his laptop away and putting it inside an evidence clear plastic bag. My brows furrowed and I glanced at Hanna, she moved away from us and made a beeline towards him.

I only stayed at the swim team party for around forty five minutes, Hanna informed us that apparently Caleb's laptop had loads of private school files logged on there; She claimed he was hacked and that they were put on there, I think we all knew the answer as to who uploaded those files onto his computer.

Ledger and I hadn't seen much of eachother this week as there was a huge car pile-up along the motorway just outside of town, so he'd been extremely busy treating lots of patients; I was always patient with him and told him he didn't need to stress about making time to see me, I could wait forever and I'd still be there for him.

Jason had kind of gone awol, hadn't been at work since last week and I barely saw him around town, Spence said he told her he'd been back and forth from here and Philly, the guy was a complete and utter mystery.

"So...that's why you were never charged with shoplifting?" Aria asked, she was curled up on her side on Spencer's bed, I was sat beside her, Hanna paced around the room slowly. "Ok, you know what? Please, no jokes, no judging." Hanna ran a hand through her hair.

"All of this was over a pair of designer sunglasses?" Spencer asked, dumbfounded, Hanna shot her a deadpanned expression. "I'm just processing it, sorry." Spence mumbled.

"God if my Mom knew I'd told you guys this..." Hanna sighed heavily, "Han, come on, we'd never judge your Mom." I retorted softly. She sent me a small appreciative smile. It turns out that while Hanna was in her shoplifting phase, she never got into big trouble with the police because her Mom and Detective Wilden had a little 'fling' going on.

"Yeah...the real question is whys A suddenly going after Mona?" Spence asked, Mona had been sent a few threats from A one being a report of Hanna's theft that was never looked at by any officers because Wilden had cleared it, if that got sent to the cops, Hanna, her Mom and Wilden would be in major trouble.

"Probably because they can't turn us against eachother so they're using our friends to hurt us." Aria suggested.

"How much did you tell Mona about A?" Em asked, Hanna shrugged, "Nothing..." she mumbled.

"I'm going to go get something to eat, sorry Spence, gotta raid your fridge 'cause there's more in there then there is in mine!" Hanna scoffed slightly as she stood up and moved over to the door.

"When you go down there could you look outside and see if Garretts car is still out front?" Spence asked her, Hanna nodded before slinking out the doorway. "He followed me home." Spence whispered to us, I grimaced and glanced down at my lap.

"A sent my Dad a letter, trying to get him to catch me and Ezra, and now my Moms on the hunt to find out who A is..." Aria rushed out without a single breath. I slowly looked over at her.

"Wait back up..." I mumbled, she sucked in her bottom lip and looked at me shyly.

"Why would A send your Dad a letter like that if you weren't still seeing Ezra?" Spencer asked. Aria fiddled with her rings before looking back up at us.