Fun n love 💗 [ END ]

Felix walked around with Han beside him, the two playing games at a carnival as both their boyfriends had been doing things together Aswell. Since yesterday, felix decided to make it a double date so it wouldn't be so awkward but still giving Chan and him to spend time together.

Han laughed as felix missed all 5 pins, getting a water balloon thrown at him in response.
" stop laughing, I doubt you couldn't have gotten it either " Felix crushed the last water balloon remaining in his hand, walking off angry. He was very competitive so losing wasn't gonna slide so easily. Han followed behind, teasing him non the less.

They looked around a bit trying to find their partners, Han busying face timing Jeongin laughing while Felix was on the search for two idiots.

" Yahhh over here " Felix yelled, waving his arms around trying to grab chans and lee knows attention. Bangchan finally looked over jogging over with a smile, meanwhile lee know walking over tired with a big bear in his left arm.

" you didn't win anything? " Chan looked down at Felix's arms not seeing anything. " You couldn't either it seems. " Felix gave him a look up and down, as Han was busy throwing his phone around with a big bear in his arms as Jeongin was yelling at him on the other side of the phone for his crappy wifi.

They four decided to split up for a bit, minsung going into a haunted house and chanlix going to the Farris wheel.

Chan helped Felix on, as the door shut and it started to move up. It was a bit silent at first until Felix pointed out a cloud shaped weirdly getting a laugh from Chan. " Soooo how is it so far Mr popular? "  Felix was busy looking at the sky, taking a pictures for his instagram. " it was goood what about you ? " Chan glanced.

" good thank you, " Felix was busy being all smiley at his phone, instantly getting likes for the pics. Chan looked over his shoulder watching, pulling something out from his side and placing it in front of Felix's phone. " what's this? " Felix looked at Chan surprised.

" what does it look like dummy " Chan furrowed his eyebrows, lifting his head up and watching Felix.

" Aishh.. such Attitude " Felix side eyed him before opening the small box with a cute yellow bow on top.

He opened it , suddenly a small chick plushie poking out from the gift wrap. The chick had rosey cheeks with freckles, and a box of chocolate and roses in its arms.

" we're matching now, " Chan grinned, his eye n dimple smile showing seeing Felix's eyes brighten up instantly as he hugged it finding it adorable.

Felix opened the chocolate eating one by one, and then smelled the roses noticing a letter between the flowers. He picked it up and opened it, reading the following.

' will you be my boyfriend? '
' a hug for yes and a kiss for yes '

Felix hugged Chan instantly, almost suffocating him but he released soon after.
Chan pulled out a bracelet putting it around Felix's wrist.

Felix kissed his cheek all giggly the whole time, embracing their fingers.

The whole ride filled with love even until the end,

They hopped off and met up with minsung all smiley and love dovey. The four heading to a restaurant on the beach with Jeongin on face time the whole adventure. They all enjoyed a feast and ended up lighting sparklers in congratulations of the new relationship.

They ran around jumping on each other, pftt even lee know and Felix were playing around like kids. Who would've guessed out the duos, it would've been them?

The 5 all sat down, watching as fire works lit up the sky like exploding flowers.

Chan looked at Felix who was already staring at Chan, " You know.. thank you lix "
" for what ? " lix tilted his head. " I don't even know.. but just for being here I guess " he chuckled. Felix rolled his eyes looking at the fire works one last time running his hand through the sand. " I love you, " he gave Chan a soft and heartfelt look. " I love you too. " Chan ruffled his hair.

Meanwhile the other 2 were knocked out, while Jeongin squealed over hearing the two. The loud squeal made Han slap his phone to shut up, laughs coming from the two love birds.

And just like that it wasn't only a secret that had formed, but a bond that would be ever lasting until forever.

The end. 💞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ ♡︎ ]

I know it seemed very rushed, because it was but I wanted to end this book finally and why not around valentines? but this book was fun to make even though I'm not really a shipper anymore, but I wanted to make this story have a happy Ending once n for all, so I hope you enjoyed <3

I will be coming out with new books hopefully.. but until then bye and see ya around maybe !! ❤️