Chapter 27

Avu felt down on sofa. Abhi ran towards her and sat beside her.

Abhi: Avu tu theek hai na bacha?

Avu didn't say anything.

Abhi: Avu kuch to bol. Please

Avu: Bhayia I am fine. Aap chinta matt karo. Mujhe kuch nhi hua

Abhi: Dekh tu chinta matt kar. Wo wo Siddharth pagal hai. Uska dimaag kharab ho gya. Agar tu kehti hai to mein baat karta hu usse

She snapped at him.

Avu: Kya baat karoge aap bhayia usse? Agar wo nhi chahta ab mere saath koi rishta rakhna. Wo khush hai apni life mein. If he doesn't need me now to it's fine na. Koi kisiko force kar sakta hai. And if he doesn't need me to bhayia mujhe bhi uski zaroorat nhi hai. Wo khush hai to theek hai na

She got up and went in her room while Abhi was looking at her. As she turned her face away from him, tears started rolling down her eyes. She shut the door and slided down with support of door. She folded her legs near her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs and burried her head between them. She broke down into tears. She was biting her lips and biting her hand to stop her loud sobs so that Abhi couldn't hear them. She was shaking badly.

Avu's P.O.V.

Kyu Sid? Jab finally mujhe tumse pyaar hone laga. When I started growing feelings for you, you broke me, you broke my heart, trust. Sab kuch. Maine kya bigada tha tumhara. I had to always been there beside you as your best friend, as your biggest supporter. Even as your fiancée. Chahe pyaar nhi tha I did everything I could for you, for your happiness. And what you gave in return? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Bhayia ke baad iss duniya you were the only person I trusted you and you broke it so badly.

P.O.V ends

Abhi's side

As soon as Avu went down, tears came out of Abhi's eyes seeing his beloved sister. He was so angry at Sid. He started breaking things in anger. In anger, he hurted his hand. He by mistake cut his hand with glass. It started bleeding. But he ignored it as the pain was nothing compared to the pain his best friend had given to him, pain his sister was going through.

Abhi's P.O.V.

Siddharth you don't know what you have done you bastard. You don't know what you have lost. You lost that diamond. You broke my sister today. We both trusted you so much. But you completely broke her today. I will never ever forgive you for what you have done to her. For every single tear you have given to her. For every pain you have given to her. I might have even killed you today if she had not come in between us. You might have not been alive today if it was not for her. You have not done this correct. She never did anything to hurt you. Never. And you just broke her. I hate you Siddharth. I hate you so much.

P.O.V. ends

He tore all pictures of Sid's which were in the home and even broke the photo frames.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter