³ || ᵀⁱᵍʰⁿᵃʳⁱ ˣ ᴺᵒⁿ-ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

Just like any other day in Sumeru its peaceful and relaxing especially if you're with someone special or someone you have a 'little' crush on for a long time, in a field of flowers and making flower crowns to cure your boredom you once met a boy about your age he seemed to be a little rude and clueless on what you we're doing and curiosity soon killed the cat. He asked you on what you we're doing you said "I'm making flower crowns!" He joined in having being bored for the past hours you both became friends well not friends more like frenemies since you both argue a lot sometimes on the dumbest things but that doesn't change the fact you two have a strong bond. On days where you are calm and he is not in a grumpy mood you play with his ears sometimes putting flowers on it he complains about it but you just knew he doesn't mind it, that's what you like about him he is grumpy and sometimes rude but on the inside he has a soft side.

Its been only a few years and you've already grown up but you still have a childish attitude but its normal after all someone is okay with it, you developed a crush on your childhood friend Tighnari but he never seems to get the hint that you like him he thinks its a mischievious play of yours, you're okay with it since that way you won' be embarassed. The only thing you hate is people judging you there's nothing wrong being born non-binary its just that everyone is different but unique they have standards of their own, why can't people just respect it. But there's always a knight in a shining armour coming to save the princess as they are loyal Tighnari has always got your back whenever someone is being disrespectful and/or rude to you. You insist on not getting him in trouble since he can get physical if the person doesn't stop you are thankful to have him by your side but he gets a little violent, but still that doesn't change your feelings it only deepens it its very obvious that you like him by the way you get flustered if he compliments you which is rare of him to say or do and you blush all the time when he's near you, your body language also makes it obvious. You wonder why you haven't confessed to you honesty is the best policy but sometimes its not what if you get rejected? That will be awkward and its possible the friendship dies.

But little did you know someone feels the same way...

Tighnari
You're the only one I can tolerate don't think of anything else its nothing special nor does it mean I LIKE you it just means I love you- wait no no!!! We're just friends nothing more even if its true which is 'definitely' NOT you would probably reject me, after all your body language is obvious that you're soemtimes uncomfortable with me but I do not get why you get all red when I either compliment you or just get near you. I'm not trying to assume things no offense but do you perhapd like me like how I like you?...

Ran out of images anyways THE KNIHT AND SHINING ARMOUR ITS SO CRINGEE IM SORRYYYRYYRYRHDJS

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 03, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

      ♡        |  ɢɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें