Avatar program 

After walking into the building you are led to what seems to be the cafeteria however there are chairs in the middle. Grabbed one and sitting down the same guy from the ship went up to show what seemed to be a presentation.

" Alright, you little shit since the scientist did not want to spend his time with you. The duty was passed on to me...."

After a couple of minutes, I zoomed out on what he was saying as it was mostly about the wildlife that didn't seem interesting to listen to. Till some that caught your eye

"Next up is Jake Sully, you need to watch out for him. He is an ex-employee who works on how to take down a tree. Now though he switched side and now help the Na'vi and has become full with them"

That was not really what interested me though what next he said was what got my attention.

"This here is sully's wife. Her name is Neytiri from what we have learned. Don't ask how to pronounce it. all you need to know is that she is a very dangerous person to go against "

Looking up see the photo she seems to be nine feet tall with nice thighs that fit her kind of body can't say for her breasts on the other hand. Her sensitive area is covered by thin pieces of fabric however you can still outline her nipples.

From the look of the piece of fabric for where her private was, it looks like she did not wear anything under the pieces of fabric. Behind her was a tail that was kinda like a cat and her ears are also like a feline's. She also has nice pear lips.

"From what we have heard from soldiers on the ground Jake sully seems to have a family and we have no evidence of there being a family besides what soldiers say out there

"From what we have heard from soldiers on the ground Jake sully seems to have a family and we have no evidence of there being a family besides what soldiers say out there. So there is no other information."

Everything after was just something to watch out for and when we need to have when we are out in the wild.

After it was over the person came up to me. "Y/n follow me"

We went around the building till we finally reached what seemed to be the scientist area. From what I have seen they were messing around with the test tube and date on the computer. Reaching to a room with the name Sanchez on it.

Entering the room seeing one person there. He looks up at me and then points to the chair in front of him. Doing what he wanted me to do, the guy who I was with left the room.
"Hello there Y/n my name is Sanchez but my friends call me rick."

After he said that, it reminded me of some guy with blue pointy hair and a lab coat that had an annoying grandson that screamed a lot. Swing my head and listened to what else he had to say.

"You have been picked for a mission that would mostly you will die during, am I right?"

Looking at him in his eye to not show any fear. " Yes, Rick, I saw the flyer about this job. I have nothing left to lose on earth and I thought this would be fun to do if I am going to die then do it my way." thinking back to the flyer it said that they were looking for someone to go and stop sully.

"Ah good to hear young man. Now as you may know you will have no help from us. You will work by yourself and out in the wilderness with just one building and just you"

'I understand what I will have to do and that it will just be me. Just some questions from my side: can I stop him any way I want? Two is their time limit. Lastly, three can it just be me out there on this mission and no one else is doing the same thing." Looking up quite surprised by the last question.

"First there is no timeline just as we see the progress of the attack not being as destructive to us. Second You can do it any way you want. Lastly, there are no other people on this mission, you are the only one working on this. Also, it is a top-secret mission since we do not want the soldier worrying about this."

He gets up and heads to a window and pushes a button as the window opens and you see a na'vi in a blue tank. opening your eyes from shock at how they got one.

"This here is what we call an avatar. We can make a body like theirs however we can transfer your consciousness to it through a machine. This one here is your avatar" looking behind his back at me he smiles at the look of surprise and excitement on my face.

Following him to a room with all kinds of different things in the room. He pointed to a circular pod. Going to it, lift the top part to see a foam kind of thing and a hard metal human-like structure on top.

Moving it up then I look back at Rick.

"What's going to happen is that you are going to lie down and close the pod, then close your eyes and clear your mind. Oh also welcome to the avatar program."

"Thanks, Rick I got it." Doing as instructed lying down I began to close my eyes and clear my mind. Beginning to feel a tightness in my head I begin to lose consciousness.

Third person

Looking down lies a giant blue body. Coming closer to his eyes show movement behind then eventually they open wide.

Word count 972