Dreams

The wind was flowing through my fur, the air was cool, and the night was bleak. I'm running so fast it feels like I'm flying through the grand trees. I come up to the edge of a cliff that meats the ocean at the bottom and howl to the moon. I hear loud steps behind me, I turn to see another wolf. The wolf had light brown fur and beautiful light brown eyes. I couldn't help but feel pulled toward him. As I slowly approach the other wolf the ground breaks from under me and I began to plunge into the ocean.

I shoot up from my bed in a panic, I was out of breath and soaking with sweat.

     Lately, I have been having many dreams about being able to transform into a wolf. Sometimes that brown wolf would appear in them and all I wanted was to know who he was and why I felt this weird connection between us. Although it's just a dream, it's not real but it feels so sureal.

     Suddenly, I see a human-like shadow fly across the bedroom window. I quickly craw out of bed and scurry to the window to see if I can catch a glimpse of what it was. Nothing was visible because it was the middle of the night. I walk back over to the bed to get the box out from under it that has all the flashlights and batteries. I prepare myself to lift the side of the bed to pull the box out but when I lifted the bed it wasn't heavy it was actually light as a feather.

    That's weird I couldn't even pick up the bed before without moms help even with her it was still hard.

     I pull the box out carefully and set down the bed trying my best not to make any noise because mom was asleep in the living room. I open the box and grab the small red flashlight and go back to the window. There was nothing but the apartment across then I point the flashlight down into the ally and catch glimpse of a black-clocked person I rub my eyes making sure I wasn't seeing anything then when I look again, they are gone. I let out a small gasp.

You're not crazy Amari your just tired and need to sleep.

    I walk into the living room to check on my mom and see if she's still asleep. She had fallen asleep at her desk. I taped her on the shoulder to wake her up, but she was in a deep sleep. So, I pick her up with no effort then bring her back to the bedroom and give her a blanket. Then I go back out to the living room to turn off the computer when I see she has a whole application typed out. I thought I would help her out some so I corrected her grammar and added some paragraphs to beef it up.

    About thirty minutes later I finish the application and click the little blue send button. I have no clue who the application was too tough.