Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe that worked!" You cheered aloud. Briefly forgetting about the boy you just punched. Which in hindsight was a bad idea, seeing as he returned the favor.

The next thing you knew their was a flash of red before a brute pain rippled in your stomach. Sending your body sliding back towards the tape net Sero made.

Your back collided with the tape, sticking you like a fly in a web.

"That was weird, Sasaki." Kirishima said as you struggled against the tape. "Still trying to figure out how it works." You replied, stretching your fingers closer to your utility belt. realizing trying to break out of this tape at your current energy level would be pointless.

"Well I guess that means villains win? Right?" He asked, looking at the lit room with a confident smirk.

"You haven't captured me yet." You reminded, Your fingers just out of reach of the blood bag in your belt. It was animal blood, but it would work well enough to get your power level back up, hopefully enough to take down Kirishima.

"Oh right!" Kirishima said, bending down to grab your fallen capture tape before walking closer. As you Desperately clawed for the blood bag in your belt. But it was just out of reach.

Your lower half of your body was sitting on the floor while your back, head and upper arms were stuck to the tape. Leaving barely any wiggle room. "Just try to be still so I don't bump ya." he said with a slight blush as he crouched down between your spread legs to attach the capture tape.

Then you saw it; the faint trickle of blood that was visible on his chest.

Your gaze inverted, hyper focused on that single drop of human blood. What you would do for just one bite, that's all you needed, Just one...

Your legs snapped around his torso. Knocking him forward into your body, his hands spreading out to catch himself out of instinct. But the only thing to catch him was Seros tape. His chest was basically pressed up against your mouth, all you had to do was open it.

"Now we're just both stuck." He laughed awkwardly, pulling against the tape to no avail. But you weren't listening, too preoccupied leaning closer and closer to the blood. It smelled so good, so much better than the animal swill you forced yourself to drink.

"W-whoa! What are you doing!" Kirishima asked, his cheeks pink as he looked down at you. Your pink eyes glowing brightly as you licked the bit of blood rolling down his chest. The single drop of human blood was like ecstasy; It had been so long since you had any. The world fell away, the only thing that existed was the two of you. You and his warm body.

Your tongue delicately licked the scab, but you wanted more.

Maybe you really were a monster.

"S-sasaki!?" Kirishima's voice groaned out, tingles running down your spine. Your mouth opened as you looked up at him. Your tongue trailing higher and higher towards his neck. His face was beat read, as he looked down at you. His heart beat got faster as you met his gaze. Thundering in his chest, the source of the delicious crimson blood filling his system. Just a bite wouldn't hurt him right? Just a nibble to satisfy your cravings?

"It's in our nature, Saori." His sickly sweet words echoed in your head. "Give In!"

"No!" you swore you felt his cold breath on your neck as the memory played in your head. Your hands tore free of the tape, shoving Kirishima off you, sending his body flying back past Tokoyami and into the hallway.

You didn't even notice that you were free from the tape, your body shaking in realization at what you almost did, what you almost did to him.

"Only I can satisfy you, Saori." His words hummed in the back of your mind. Making your blood run cold.