Noel Suffers Some More

As Noel opened his eyes, he became suddenly aware of a certain warmth enveloping his body. The kid you only get from the heat from another person. It was then that Noel remembered Mischa, and the events of the previous night. Noel blinked the sleep from his eyes as he gently tuned Mischa over the best he could to get a better look at him.

His black eye had fully darkened, and there were another few smaller bruises, and even some small cuts, that Noel had failed to notice adorning Mischa's cheeks. Despite his injuries, Mischa looked so peaceful whilst sleeping. His face was relaxed, a small smile replacing his usual scowl. Sighing softly, Noel decided to get the worst part of the day over with before Mischa could wake up.

Showering.

Noel hated showering for a plethora of reasons. One, he just plain didn't like the way his body looked. Even without the gross flesh lumps plaguing his chest, he disliked the way his arms and legs looked in comparison to his torso. He could nitpick about 67 different things to dislike about his body just by glancing at himself in the mirror, and that's without even addressing the fact that Noel's trans. Two, the hot water sometimes got too uncomfortable, but cold water felt gross, and warm water made him feel dizzy, and lukewarm water made him feel sticky. No matter the temperature, it was always uncomfortable. The water hitting his skin in tiny little droplets felt less like soothing rain and more like a shower of little pushpins pouring down on him. Three, the effort of standing up so long and keeping his arms up to wash his hair was always too much and made him feel dizzy and see white and black spots. Four, he always found something to be overly upset about, and having the hot water at his disposal proved not so good for the wellbeing of his right arm.

He liked being clean, though; Noel undid himself from the mass of blankets and limbs as carefully as possible, so as to not wake Mischa. Once successfully removed, Noel exited his bedroom and selected not one, but two towels from the dryer, along with some clothes and his binder. He would unload and fold the clothes left later.

Noel chose to throw the second towel over the bathroom mirror as opposed to showering in the dark. Noel undressed as quick as he could, looking up slightly to avoid looking at his body. He tried to shower as quickly as possible, gritting his teeth at the feeling of the water. No matter the temperature, it was uncomfortable.

Noel dried off and got dressed quickly, too. It was Saturday, so thankfully Noel didn't have to put on his uniform. He exited the bathroom quietly. After debating on whether or not get back into his bed with Mischa, Noel settled at the desk in his bedroom and watched a movie. He would have made breakfast, but there was nothing good in the fridge.

All in all, this part of the day took him around 15 minuets.