“You’re really the sweetest, you know,” Emma laughs putting her chin on her driving friend’s shoulder, “My bestest soul sister!”

“Please stop with the mushy words.”

“But you’re really a pain sometimes you know.”  Emma pouts, hugging her tighter changing her tone childishly.

“You’re one to talk.”

“You gotta loosen up a little Rahi!”

“First  I’m late to deliver this cake and now I’ve got a lecturer behind me. What difference is there between you and my teachers!” Sorahi whines lowly as they approached a traffic light, the bright red signal glowed overhead, prompting them to stop. The city's sounds engulfed them, the honking cars, the chattering pedestrians, and the distant music from a nearby café.

“Your shoulders are as stiff as your face! You’ll get wrinkles early if you’re like this. Smile more!” Emma pout, lifting her head up and giving a mini massage on Rahi's stiff shoulders and the green eyes girl hangs her head in desperation at the same lecture Emma keeps giving her.

A lecture on her behaviour on others. When Sorahi is displayed to society, all you see is a stoic emotionless pretty girl whose first instinct is ‘ to kill first, ask questions later'. But whenever she’s around Emma and Mikey she’s more relaxed and vulnerable even when she hardly talks. The Toman boys also feel less intimidated by her overwhelming attitude and skills. However she still scares most of the younger generation despite her good looks, which Emma assumed.

“What do you mean my face is stiff?” Sorahi rubs the back of her neck, after shirking Emma’s hands off, “It’s not necessary for me to smile at every Tom, Dick and Harry I see. I’m not fake.”

“It’s not about being fake,” Emma chirps and flaps her hand, “It’s about being approachable!”

“I don’t need anyone approaching me. I got enough company in my life currently and as it is - it’s a handful.” Sorahi mumbles under her breathe indirectly hinting her statements at Emma and her boyfriend, Mikey. Emma facepalms herself at her friend’s attitude.

VROOM! VROOM!

Rahi and Emma turn surprised. The roar of engines from the adjacent lane drew their attention. A biker gang, a ragtag group of smug-looking boys, pulled up beside them;  to be exact lined up, each with an unidentified delinquent gang member in a blue attired uniform.

“We got some geeks here,” Emma mumbled as the boys' eyed her.

“Rather you take the attention you getting now than complain to me later Draken isn’t paying attention to you,” Sorahi rolled her eyes at the wanna be delinquents while mocking Emma and blonde huffed angrily at the statement, tugging Sorahi’s ponytail.

“You-" Sorahi hissed about to start a fight with her however one of the boys whistle from the next lane at Emma.

“What’s up sugar?” the guy smirks showing his gold teeth which sparkled as he grins. Emma felt irked at this and cringed while Sorahi held her laugh in, looking forward.

“Ew,” Emma rolls her eyes and there was cold silence in the air at the robots. Suddenly another boy thought he could have his way with Sorahi.

“Hey babes are you single?” he asks with a smirk playing on his lips, “We could stop by the café and chat~”

“I’d rather eat shit, ” Rahi retorted without missing a beat, her eyes locked forward on the red light.