Sun and Moon Arc Chapter 8 - Like Mother Like Daughter

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Hearing Gladion's concerns loud and clear we sprinted for the main office bursting through. Zinnia turned to us shaken up. Seeing me she became hesitant. "You, is that you this time Y/N?"

"It's me Zinnia, you found me on the beach after my plane crashed. We fought together to bring down Team Phoenix and the World Architect to get Mimi back."

"It is you." She muttered approaching clenching her fist. "I can't believe I fell for such a clear trap! There was nothing I could do, by the time we realised the rug was pulled from under us it was too late. That imposter was strong, stronger than anything I've ever seen. And he used unnatural Pokemon. Ones like you have."

"Paradox Pokemon... So the connection to New Driftvale City makes sense. While I've been pulled from the past this Y/N got snatched away from the future. I'm just glad you're alright."

Zinnia shook her head whispering hurt. "He stole my Salamance. I couldn't hold a candle to that monster's might."

"No... Zinnia I promise we will get your partner back, but right now we need to get out of here." I request seeing Gladion's sister glued to the computer trying to make ends of the readings. "The same goes for you Lillie, I'm so so sorry. But we can't stay here."

Lillie's eyes burnt bright with fury as she approached glaring at me. "And why should I trust the likes of you? You destroyed my home and stole my research. You claim that Y/N to be a fake, but I couldn't care less. There's no difference."

"You're hurt, angry. I can understand that... However, we have bigger problems than me and my clone." I say trying to defuse the situation.

"Y/N is right Lillie, this place is about to be devoured by a horde of Ultra Wormholes we need to evacuate."

"Evacuate? When we're so close, Gladion think, our mother is almost within reach. We can save her."

"Look, I'll help with whatever problem you have Lillie, but I need my Pokemon and then we can work from there. We don't have long."

"You mean these Pokemon?" She spoke holding my two Hisui Pokeballs. "You took my Nebby, the last friend who could help me find Mother. Give them back."

"Lillie, you don't want to do this."

Lillie took out her own Pokeball attaching mine to her belt. Tying her hair back into a ponytail she pointed her partner towards me determined. "I really do."

Aether President Lillie won't back down from a fight.

The flames raged around us as Aether Paradise crumbled, casting an ominous glow on the battle unfolding within. Lillie had no regard for her or anyone else's safety. She's lost the plot, I'll have to make it quick. a determined glint in her eyes. With a swift motion, we released our first Pokémon onto the fiery battlefield.

"Go, Mimikyu!" I called, the Disguise Pokémon emerging with a mischievous energy.

Lillie gripped her Pokeball tightly dropping it in front of her. "Please, Ribombee, lend me your power." 

The burning Aether Paradise provided an intense backdrop for the clash of Pokémon. "Mimikyu, Shadow Claw!" I commanded, wasting no time.

Mimikyu darted forward, its shadowy claw slashing through the air towards Ribombee. Lillie responded with agility, "Ribombee, Dodge and use Dazzling Gleam!"

Ribombee gracefully evaded Mimikyu's attack and retaliated with a burst of dazzling light. The air crackled with energy as the two Pokémon engaged in a dance of speed and strategy. Lillie and I exchanged determined glares as the flames flickered around us. "Ribombee, use Quiver Dance!" Lillie commanded.

To be the Very Best (Pokémon X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें