Chapter 19: The Full Story

Zacznij od początku

Taehyung let out a shaky breath. "Yes." He closed his eyes, head hanging low, hands scratching Jungkook's fingers, but the other let him be. "And I'm sure as a witch you know what that means."

"I only heard stories, and legends. I didn't know it was possible. It was just a bed time story when I was growing up. So you were... possessed by all of our ancestors?"

"Well, kind of. They were inside my head, basically wanting revenge for all the torture they've been through. But the thing that made me finally crumble under their influence was... it was when they told me what they did to my mother and..." he turned to Jungkook, "And... and that I was going to be separated from Jungkook, that he would hate me now."

Jungkook pulled him to his chest, eyes glowing a shade of red, "Not in this lifetime. Not in the next. Not ever. In every universe, in every form, I would find you, and fall for you, every time," he held his face in his hands, looking right into his eyes, "No matter what, I would still, always, find my way to you."

A small smile settled on Taehyung's lips, the tension leaving his body, the warm blanket feeling returning to every inch of his body. Then he turned back to Jimin and Yoongi's expectant eyes.

"After wiping them all of, the voices in my head stopped. And at that point I was so weak, I didn't know where I was going or what I even did. The last thing I remember is seeing a blonde, silver-y light coming towards me, I'm assuming that was you."

Jimin nodded, "Yes, and then I took you to Yoongi. And well, you know the rest. We had to hide you, and if you didn't know who you were, you could be hidden. But to be able to make such a strong spell we had to bind it to a strong creature that you had a strong connection to."

The witch looked at Yoongi, indicating that he wanted him to continue. "Exactly. So, because I had Jungkook's blood, and because you had the strongest connection to him, we used those to make the spell."

Taehyung hesitated, then asked. "But I remember you having to keep renewing it at some points in my life. Although, you always did it when Jimin wasn't around."

Yoongi tensed up, Taehyung knew he hit a nerve. He wanted to know the reason they both suffered for so long, avoiding each other for centuries. "That's... that's a story for another day. But yes, I had to renew it and Jimin had to keep using the herbs and other stuff in order to keep you under the spell because-" his eyes shifted to Jungkook, "Jungkook was getting closer to you. And that meant your spell was getting weaker."

Jungkook couldn't help the growl that left his lips. His hold on Taehyung tightening, his knuckles getting white. "You-" he hissed, "you were hiding him from me for so long."

Yoongi's eyes glowed gold, "You know damn well the reason why, Jungkook. Don't give me that crap now." The older vampire was shaking, "And you know damn well that I can protect him if I'm next to him. What good would keeping us away would do?"

The power emitting from Yoongi made all the hair stand on all of them. When he talked, he talked with authority. "It did a lot of good. It gave me time to figure out whatever the hell they are plotting. It gave Taehyung the time to recover from that fight and to be his own person. If we didn't lock those memories away, he would've lost his mind."

That made all of them shut up. Taehyung's eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"The fight you got yourself in, the one you went on a killing spree because you lost control, it took a lot out of you. You didn't just pass out, you almost died on that day. And you can evade death once, but that second time was a lot trickier because we didn't have our big bad vampire to give you the remainder of his gem."

Jungkook scoffed. He knew the other was right but he didn't like to admit that. "And if we let you be together, the voices wouldn't stop. Because you'd still be around an original vampire. They used your love for him to kill the elders, but he is from their bloodline. He has the royal blood flowing in his veins. They would still see him as a threat and make you lose your mind by making you kill him. And then take your own life."

They didn't know what to say. They all knew Yoongi is right. It was just a little too much to hear at that moment. "You all know I'm right. I had to do what I did in order to save both of you. And also to save Jimin. The moment they knew he was the one helping him and that he's a witch, his name got written on their black list. And I'm not letting a strand of his hair get hurt. I'm sure you understand, Jungkook, given the sacrifices you made for the one you love."

Jungkook nodded. He of course knew. After all, half of his gem was in the man currently in his arms. And he didn't regret it one bit.

"Now that you all know pretty much everything, it's time for me to let you in on one last thing." All of their attention were on Yoongi again. "They are coming. And, they are a lot closer than you think."

~•~

hi lovelies! it is I, your writer ^-^
I hope you're enjoying the story so far.
I have some scenes written from the upcoming chapters as well, and I'm trying to finish them all so I can update more regularly.
I don't have a specific writing routine, because I get inspiration at very random moments 🤭

If you have any questions so far, you can ask them here. (about the story, if you didn't understand something etc. I can explain here. or generally if you're curious about anything, don't be shy and reach out💖)

thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I appreciate every little thing, I promise.

your support means so much and it doesn't cost you anything, but it means the whole world to me, so please, do show it🥺💜

enjoy! and thank you all.