SIXTY-ONE (jongho ending)

Start bij het begin

"jongho?" she asked once she was close enough, doing her best not to invade the man's space. she was so curious that she had to shove her hands in her pockets to keep from playing with them.

the man turned at an awfully slow rate, but june knew better than to grow more impatient than she already was. this must have been a huge deal for him, showing his face to someone for the first time. juniper was lucky enough to be that someone.

the blue hoodie was pulled up to cover most of his face, and the black mask covered the rest. the only feature juniper could make out were his eyes, and they left her speechless. "hi, june."

his voice. the way he said her name. he was real.

"you're... you." she managed to stumble out after staring for what felt like minutes. "hi."

"hi," he said again, and june could tell by the light shake in his voice that he was smiling as widely as she was. "you're really pretty."

june felt her entire face heat up at the compliment. "i, um... t-thank you." she couldn't bite back her smile. "you have really pretty eyes."

as if he'd forgotten something, jongho's posture went ridged. "o-oh! i forgot..." then his hoodie was down, and his fingers were hovering over his ears, where the mask strings were wrapped.

and he was beautiful. juniper forced her mouth to stay shut as she stared at the man in front of her. she bit back the cheesy comments and tried to remember that the jongho in front of her was the same jongho online.

"damn. as expected from the goat."

he went red, and juniper couldn't help but laugh. "what?! you're so handsome, jongho!" he covered his face with his hands as he looked around the store at anyone who may have overheard.

when the coast looked clear, jongho turned back toward june with a large, toothy grin. "do you want to watch a movie?" he asked shyly, and june smiled. "yeah, i do."

novaGIRL???????

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

nova
GIRL???????

nova

nova

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.